Application is invited to apply for The Malcolm Bradbury Memorial Scholarship in UK 2020. All Domestic & International students are eligible to apply for the University of East Anglia Malcolm Bradbury in the UK for the 2020/2021 academic session.
The Malcolm Bradbury Memorial Scholarship is awarded to a graduate student at the School of Literature, Drama, and Creative Writing to enable them to take the Creative Writing Course (prose fiction). They are internationally renowned campus-based universities that offer high-quality academic, social and cultural facilities to more than 17,000 students in a wide range of undergraduate and graduate courses.
This uniquely located university is also a leading member of Norwich Research Park, one of the largest concentrations of researchers in Europe in the areas of environment, health and plant science.
Malcolm Bradbury Memorial Scholarship 2020
- University: University of East Anglia Malcolm Bradbury
- Country: UK Scholarship 2020
- Scholarship Type: Tuition fee
- Scholarship level: Postgraduates
- Deadline: June 1, 2020
To be eligible for the Malcolm Bradbury International Memory Scholarship at the University of East Anglia; Applicants must meet with the following
- Applications are open to applicants from their home country, the EU or international students.
- The program is awarded for graduate courses (MA Creative Writing Prose Fiction) at the School of Literature, Drama and Creative Writing.
- English Language Requirement: Applicants must meet the university’s language requirements with certificates, such as an IELTS score of 6.0 with a minimum of 5.5 in each component or an equivalent score on an approved English exam.
All applicants may be required to submit the following documents as part of the application for admission: prequalification grade, copies of academic records and awards, English language proficiency certificates, statement of results and a copy of the passport.
If you applied for this scholarship, you will be considered for any of the scholarships below for which you are eligible. You do not need to submit a second application for any of these grants.
- The UEA Crowdfunded BAME Writers’ Scholarship
- The Miles Morland Foundation of African Writers’ Scholarship
- The Kowitz Scholarship
- The John Boyne Scholarship
- The Annabel Abbs Scholarship
- The Seth Donaldson Memorial Bursary
- The Bourne Scholarship
- The UEA Booker Prize Foundation Scholarship
- The John Jarrold Scholarship in Creative Writing (Prose Fiction)
- The Novelry Scholarship
How to apply
Eligible applicants who are ready to enroll in the Creative Writing Course at the University of East Anglia will be able to use this online application form and receive the Malcolm Bradbury Memorial Scholarship. The minimum college admission requirement is a 2: 1 diploma or equivalent in a relevant field of study.