Application is invited to apply for University of Exeter Global Excellence Scholarships 2023-24. Bachelor and Master Taught Global Excellence Scholarships have been created to support students wishing to develop their academic potential and contribute to our thriving University community of students and staff from over 140 countries.
Global Excellence Scholarships recognize high academic achievement and assist scholars in accessing our exceptional teaching and learning, whilst taking advantage of all that University life offers to support their ambitions for the future.
The Global Excellence Scholarships Exeter recognizes high academic performance and is one of the most valuable awards offered by the University. A range of £5,000, £10,000, and full first-year International tuition fee scholarships.
Global Excellence Scholarships 2023-24
- Host Country: Study In the UK
- University: Exeter University Scholarship
- Scholarship Value: £5,000 – £10,000
- Course Level: Bachelor & Master
- Deadline: 6th January 2023
You can apply for one of these scholarships if you:
Are classified as International students for fees purposes (including any EU students required to pay International fees in 2023/24); and
Already hold an offer for an eligible Postgraduate taught degree at the University of Exeter, commencing in September 2023.
If you are yet to make your Masters’s program application then please visit our Postgraduate taught study pages for September 2023 entry.
Scholarship recipients are selected on:
Academic merit is based on the information you have supplied in your program application. Applicants will be expected to demonstrate that they have achieved or are able to achieve the equivalent of a UK upper second-class degree. See our Entry Requirements pages for further guidance.
The ability to demonstrate the following as part of the application process: academic ambition; future career ambitions; a genuine need for the scholarship and how this will support your ambitions; a sense of social responsibility and willingness to engage with the Exeter community.
Environment, Science, and Economy
- Computer Science
- Earth and Environmental Science
- Ecology and Conservation
- Mathematics and Statistics
- Physics and Astronomy
- Finance and Accounting
Health and Life Sciences
- Clinical and Biomedical Sciences
- Health and Care professions
- Health and Community Sciences
- Public Health and Sports Sciences
Humanities, Arts, and Social Sciences
- Arab and Islamic Studies
- Archaeology and History
- Classics, Ancient History, Religion and Theology
- Communications, Drama, and Film
- English and Creative Writing
- Languages, Cultures, and Visual Studies
- Law School
- School of Education
- Social and Political Sciences, Philosophy and Anthropology
MA or MSc degrees with the exception of the following courses: MBA, MSc Accounting and Taxation, MSc International Business, MSc Marketing, MSc Human Resource Management, MSc International Human Resource Management, MSc International Tourism, MSc Entrepreneurship & Innovation Management, MSc Finance and Investment, MSc Finance and Management, MSc Finance and Marketing, MA International Film Business, MA Creativity: Innovation and Business Strategy, MA Applied Security Strategy, MPA / MPA with Applied Studies, MA Education Online, MSc Island Biodiversity and Conservation, MSc Extreme Medicine
How to apply
To be considered for one of these scholarships, once you have your offer, please apply using the web form here.
A personal statement (of no more than 300 words) is required as part of the form, responding to the following questions:
1. What is your interest in your chosen program of study and what are you hoping to learn?
2. What are your future ambitions and how will your studies help you to achieve them?
3. What would be awarded a Global Excellence Scholarship mean to you – what difference would it make?
4. As a Global Excellence Scholar, how might you act as an ambassador for the University?
The deadline for Round 1 applications is 6 January 2023. Offer holders who apply for a scholarship by this date will be notified by email of the outcome of their scholarship application by 9 February 2023. If you are offered an award then your email will explain how to accept your scholarship.
These scholarships are awarded as a reduction in the first-year International tuition fee. They are not recurrent for subsequent years of study. Please read the full Terms and Conditions for this scholarship scheme here.
Please Subscribe to Our Telegram Channel To Get The Latest Scholarship Updates.