Application is invited to apply for the University Of Manitoba Scholarship In Canada 2021. This is a fully-funded Canada Undergraduate scholarship for Domestic and as well as International students. The total worth of Canada scholarship is $240,000 annually.
These scholarships are designed for international students with a good academic reputation, registered under the terms of fall and winter and demonstrating financial need. The University offers a variety of scholarships to attract high-quality, committed, aspiring students with excellent academic performance.
The University of Manitoba is a public research university in the province of Manitoba, Canada. Its main campus is located in the Fort Garry neighborhood in South Winnipeg, with other campuses throughout the city. Founded in 1877, it is the first university in western Canada.
University Of Manitoba Scholarship 2021
- University: University of Manitoba
- Country: Canada Scholarship
- Scholarship Type: Tuition fee
- Scholarship level: Undergraduate
- Deadline: October 1, 2020
Be eligible for the International Scholarship for Graduate Students from the University of Manitoba; Applicants must meet with the following
- Candidates of all nationalities.
- The award is available for undergraduate courses offered at the University.
- Students enrolled full-time in the Honors Program in the semester for which the scholarship is awarded.
- Applicants must have a high school certificate or equivalent.
- Applicants must submit an application and complete at least 60% of the full course load per period.
- Applicants must comply with the G.P.A. minimum requirements. The following students must have a minimum of G.P.A. 2.0. New (high school) students must have an average grade of 70% or higher.
- International students in their first year of post-secondary studies in Canada cannot apply.
- English Language Requirement: Candidates must meet the English language requirements of the University.
Document Requirement: Applicants must submit academic transcripts, certificates, and curriculum vitae / resume.
How to apply
As part of the program application process, eligible applicants must be admitted to an undergraduate program at the University of Manitoba.
Subsequently, candidates will automatically be considered for the opportunity. Applicants must verify the admission requirements of the University.