The application is now to apply for the chancellor international scholarship 2022 at the University of Warwick. Applicants from all over the world are eligible to apply for a fully-funded scholarship in UK 2022 for international students. A student who is interested to obtain a doctoral degree is encouraged to apply for the Study in the UK abroad scholarship program.
A total of 30 united kingdom scholarships for international students in 2022 are available under the chancellor’s scholarship program. This international abroad scholarship is very competitive and award based on student academic excellence and good research potential.
All student expenses and tuition fees at Warwick university are covered by the scholarship organization. The last date for Warwick university scholarships for international students is 25 January 2022.
Chancellor’s International Scholarship 2022
- Country: United Kingdom (UK)
- University: University of Warwick
- Eligible Countries: All Nationalities are eligible to apply
- Course: Ph.D. Scholarship in the UK
- Course Type: Fully Funded
- No of Scholarships: 30
- Deadline: 25 January 2022
About Warwick University
The University of Warwick is a research university located in Coventry, between Warwickshire and Midlands, United Kingdom. It was founded in 1965 as part of a government ambition to expand higher education.
Warwick University Scholarships 2022 Criteria
To apply for the Chancellor Scholarship 2022, you must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Students from all over the world can apply.
- Students of any discipline can apply for scholarships.
- The scholarship cannot be awarded for the next academic year.
- Students enrolled in an MPhil / Ph.D. at Warwick University can apply for the first year of enrollment.
Chancellor Scholarship 2022 coverage
Chancellor Scholarship 2022 is a fully-funded UK scholarship program; The applicant will receive the following commercial coverage during the program:
- The scholarship will cover the applicant’s tuition fees.
- Duration of funding: 3.5 years for new students; 2.5 years for the current one and one year for the doctorate students
- A maintenance grant will also be provided.
Chancellor’s Scholarship Deadline
The last application date for the chancellor scholarship Warwick university scholarship is 25 January 2022, 23:59 GMT.
How to Apply For Chancellor Scholarship 2022
To apply for the Chancellor Scholarship 2022, you must complete an online application form. More details about the application are mentioned in the official link mentioned at the bottom of the page.