Application is now open to apply for the University of Sydney scholarships 2020 for international students. This is fully funded Australian Government Research Training Program scholarships for a foreign student. All international student who wants to pursue a master and a doctoral degree are eligible to apply for the University of Sydney Scholarships 2020.
Students who applied for admission to a higher level by research (HDR) and selected the corresponding box on the application form will be considered for this scholarship. The Australian Government Research Training Program (RTP) scholarships to support national and international students holding graduate research degrees.
A variety of academic disciplines available under the Australia Sydney university scholarship. All student expenses and tuition fees covered by the University of Sydney international scholarships in 2020. Application is open throughout the year, we recommend submitting your HDR admission by October to receive a result by February.
University of Sydney Scholarships 2020
- Scholarship Country: Australia
- University: University of Sydney
- Course Level: MS Programs & Ph.D. Programs
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: Accepted All Year
Sydney University International Students Scholarships Criteria
- Candidates from all over the world are accepted with any nationality.
- For a master’s degree in research or a master’s degree in philosophy: a first or second-class honors degree from the University of Sydney or other approved institution
- For the Ph.D. research program: you must demonstrate sufficient previous research experience and skills. In most cases, you will have:
- A bachelor’s degree with first or second class honors.
- A master’s degree with a high academic level that includes a substantial component of research.
- An equivalent qualification that demonstrates experience, excellence, and research ability.
All documents must be in English for the University of Sydney Scholarships for International Students from the Australian government.
- Applicants for the Master’s program: Bachelor’s degree (or higher)
- Applicants for the doctoral program: Master’s degree (or higher)
- The highest verified transcript must be uploaded with official stamps. (Including qualification points)
- Two letters of recommendation
- Research proposal: (More guidance here)
- Curriculum Vitae or Curriculum.
- Supervisor acceptance letter
- The official score of English proficiency for TOEFL or IELTS. (If English is not your first language)
- Academic theses or relevant publications (for Ph.D. students)
- Ph.D. candidates in the programs must submit a copy of the master’s thesis or relevant academic publications.
- Other reference documents (if applicable)
The University of Sydney scholarships are a free scholarship to study abroad in Australia. All expenses will be covered by the Australian Government Research Training Program scholarships.
- University tuition fee.
- Free accommodation.
- A scholarship of $ 27,596 per year.
- Medical funds (paid medical leave).
- Airfare ($ 1,250 for travel from home country to Sydney at the start of studies and up to $ 1,250 for the return trip home after successful completion of studies).
- Reimbursement funds of up to $ 420 for master’s candidates and up to $ 840 for doctoral candidates.
- Paid maternity leave.
- Research funds are also offered.
- Arts and Social Sciences
- Architecture, Design, and Planning
- Education and Social Work
- Engineering and Computer Science
- Medicine and Health
You can Check the Full List of Courses (CLICK HERE)
Applications for Australian scholarships 2020 from the University of Sydney for international students in Australia are open all year. You can register at any time.
How to apply
The entire procedure is online. The step-by-step guide is given below in the link. Please also see the official scholarship link.