Application is invited to apply for the University of Technology Sydney UTS Business School Humanitarian Scholarship In Australia 2022. This is a fully-funded Australian scholarship program for international students. UTS is proud to award scholarships to its students every year.
The UTS Humanitarian Scholarship has been established to support undergraduate study for students holding Asylum Seeker Bridging Visas or Temporary Protection Visas (TPV) as a result of their arrival to Australia as asylum seekers.
UTS Business School Humanitarian Scholarship 2022
- Country: Australia
- Degree: Undergraduate Degree Program
- Duration: UTS Course
- Deadline: 13 Jan 2022
Have an applicant for temporary asylum or refugee residency status and have an E or A bridging visa (and have applied for a protection visa), or a temporary protection visa (subclass 785) or a business safe haven visa (subclass 790 )
- Have applied and deemed eligible for admission to a UTS undergraduate course; and
- Not have started or completed any other degree course in Australia; and
- Enroll and start at UTS on the next available admission to the course after completion of the study used as the basis for admission; and
- Demonstrate that they do not have the financial means to pay the monthly installments without receiving the Scholarship; and
- All applicants must apply for and complete the UTS scholarship application form online; and
- All applicants must be available to attend an in-person interview if necessary.
Tuition Fees + Student Services & Amenities Fees. A stipend will be provided if funding is available.
Academic Merit based on ATAR, UTS College Diploma GPA, U@Uni Academy Completion, or equivalent result; and As demonstrated in the Scholarship application (and interview if required)
How to apply
All applicants must submit an application form in order to be considered for this scholarship. You will be asked to attach a Word or pdf document containing your persuasive statement in the application form.