Application is invited to apply for the University of Nottingham Developing Solutions Masters Scholarship 2022 for international students. Tuition fee scholarships of 50% or 100% for outstanding students who live in Africa, India, and selected Commonwealth countries.
University of Nottingham flagship Developing Solutions Masters Scholarship was founded in 2001. This scholarship program is for international students who want to make a difference in the development of their home country.
The University of Nottingham offered 105 scholarships covering 50% or 100% of full-time masters’ tuition fees. These are available for high-achieving international students who live in Africa, India, or selected Commonwealth countries.
University of Nottingham Scholarship 2022
- University: University of Nottingham
- Course Level: Masters Schlolarship
- Financial Coverage: 50% or 100% Tuition fee
- Deadline: 20 May, 2022
Africa (all nations), Anguilla, Antigua and Barbuda, Bangladesh, Barbados, Belize, Bermuda, British Virgin Islands, Brunei, Cayman Islands, Dominica, Falkland Islands, Fiji, Gibraltar, Grenada, Guyana, India, Jamaica, Kiribati, Malaysia, Maldives, Montserrat, Nauru, Nepal, Pakistan, Papua New Guinea, Pitcairn Islands, Samoa, Solomon Islands, Sri Lanka, St Helena, St Kitts and Nevis, St Lucia, St Vincent and the Grenadines, Tonga, Trinidad and Tobago, Tristan da Cunha, Turks and Caicos Islands, Tuvalu and Vanuatu.
To apply for this scholarship, you must:
- be domiciled in Africa, India or one of the selected Commonwealth countries listed above.
- be classed as an overseas student for fee purposes
- hold an offer to start a full-time masters (including MRes) at the University of Nottingham UK in September or October 2022, studying in the Faculty of Engineering, Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences, Faculty of Science or Faculty of Social Sciences
You are not eligible for this scholarship if you:
- are a current student or graduate of the University of Nottingham
- have already studied outside of your home country
- are currently studying in the UK
How to apply
You must apply for and receive an offer to study a full-time master’s (including MRes) at the University of Nottingham before applying for this scholarship. Search for courses and find out how to apply.
When you have received your offer to study with us, you can apply through the scholarships section of our application system, MyNottingham.
If you have an offer for an MRes course, email the scholarships team at [email protected] for instructions on how to apply.