The Warwick Taught Masters Scholarship Scheme is a program offered by the University of Warwick in the United Kingdom that provides financial support to exceptional students pursuing a taught Master’s degree at the university.
The scholarship scheme offers awards to both UK and international students, covering tuition fees and a maintenance stipend to assist with living costs. The amount of funding provided varies depending on the program of study and the applicant’s fee status.
To be considered for the Warwick Taught Masters Scholarship Scheme, applicants must first apply and receive an offer of admission to a taught Master’s program at the University of Warwick. They must then submit a separate scholarship application, including a personal statement and academic transcripts.
University of Warwick Scholarships
- University of Warwick
- All Subjects
- International Students
To be eligible to apply for this program, you must meet specific criteria outlined in two parts. Part 1 includes three general eligibility requirements that must all be answered affirmatively.
Part 2 includes questions pertaining to underrepresented groups in the postgraduate taught study, and at least one of these questions must also be answered in the affirmative to be considered eligible.
Part 1 requires applicants to answer “yes” to the following questions:
- Are you applying for a full-time Master’s course, or a part-time Masters’s course that will take no longer than two years and begin in October 2023?
- Are you able to pay tuition fees at the Home fee rate?
- Can you confirm that you do not already hold a Masters (or Integrated Masters) or Ph.D. qualification?
Part 2 includes the following questions, and applicants must answer “yes” to at least one of them:
- If you started your undergraduate course prior to August 2016, did you receive a full or partial maintenance grant from the UK Government as an undergraduate?
- If you started your undergraduate course after August 2016, were you eligible for a means-tested maintenance loan from the UK Student Loans Company, and was your residual household income assessed as £40,000 or less?
- Did you receive special support grant support from the UK government for your undergraduate course?
- Were you in receipt of a Disabled Students Allowance while studying, or do you receive Disability Living Allowance or Personal Independence Payment?
It’s important to note that if an applicant does not meet all of the criteria outlined in Part 1 and at least one criterion in Part 2, their application will not be considered.
The University of Warwick will be offering the Warwick Taught Masters Scholarship Scheme to support eligible postgraduate students in 2023/2024. The Scheme has £500,000 to allocate and we expect to make a minimum of 50 awards. Awards are set at up to £10,000 per student and available to eligible Home fee status students from under-represented groups who wish to start a postgraduate taught masters course in 2023/2024.
How much could I receive?
The Warwick Taught Masters scholarships are valued at up to £10,000. The scholarship will be paid as a contribution towards your tuition fees.
Where a tuition fee is lower than £10,000, you will be awarded up to the amount to cover your tuition fee only. Awards are not transferable to stipends.
There will be ONE round of WTMSS applications for 2023/2024 entry.
This will open on 3 March 2023. The deadline for applications to be received is 31 May 2023 (23:59 hours, GMT).
All required evidence must be provided by the deadline. Applicants must have also applied for admission to the University for study in 2023/2024 by the deadline.
How to Apply
All applicants are advised to read the Guidance Notes for applicants. The Guidance Notes provide full details about the required evidence and further information about eligibility for the scheme.
Apply Here. All required evidence must be provided by the application deadline. Applicants must have also applied for admission to the University by this deadline.
For more information please check the official source.
Please Subscribe to Our Telegram Channel To Get The Latest Scholarship Updates.