The University of Winnipeg is pleased to announce the creation of 53 new admission scholarships for international students entering the University of Winnipeg for the first time. Awarded to international students entering any of the University’s divisions for the first time: Undergraduate, Graduate, Collegiate, PACE, or ELP.
Applicants must have a minimum admission average of 80% or equivalent and must participate in activities that demonstrate leadership. All Nationality holders are eligible to apply for this Canadian scholarship. The University of Winnipeg Scholarship only covers student tuition fees.
The University of Winnipeg President’s Scholarships for World Leaders for Graduate Students are valued at $5,000. If you are looking for fully funded Canadian scholarships, here are the new 6,000 premium scholarships in Canada for full-time undergraduate and graduate programs.
The University of Winnipeg Scholarship in Canada 2023
- Country: Canada
- University: University of Winnipeg
- Degree: Undergraduate & Graduate
- Deadline: 1st June 2023
List of Courses
- Business and Economics
- Graduate Studies
- Gupta Faculty of Kinesiology and Applied Health
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Minimum admission average of 80% or equivalent
- Must be an international student
- Demonstrate leadership qualities.
- Submit a completed admission form before the scholarship deadline.
A complete application package includes the following:
- A completed application form
- A personal statement of 250 to 500 words.
- A resume
- Two references that can talk about your extracurricular / volunteer activities
The University of Winnipeg President’s Scholarships for World Leaders for Graduate Students are valued at $5,000.
How to apply
The application process is online. Submit your completed application, including supporting documents, in a PDF document to [email protected]. To apply, visit the official link to the University of Winnipeg scholarship.
Please Subscribe to Our Telegram Channel To Get The Latest Scholarship Updates.