Application is invited to apply for The Joint Japan/World Bank Graduate Scholarship Program (JJ/WBGSP). This is a fully-funded scholarship program for an international student to Study a Full-time Master Degree Program Funded by Japan and the World Bank Group. All Expenses will be covered under this Program.
The World Bank’s Vice Presidency for Development Economics (DEC) offers scholarships for young students and researchers, contributing to the World Bank’s mission to forge dynamic new approaches to capacity development and knowledge sharing in the developing world.
Since 1982, DEC’s scholarship programs have helped build a pool of more than 6,000 well-trained and experienced development professionals and academics, transforming their countries and positively impacting future generations.
Please note that if you are not admitted to one of these 26 programs, you are not eligible to apply for a JJWBGSP Scholarship in 2022.
To accommodate the academic calendar of the JJWBGSP Participating Programs, the next application process will be organized in two rounds:
- Application Window#1
From January 17, 2022 to February 28, 2022 at noon Washington time
- Application Widow #2
From March 29, 2022 to May 27, 2022 at noon Washington time
World Bank Scholarships Program 2022
- Scholarship Country: U.S., Europe, Africa, Oceania, and Japan
- Organization: World Bank Group
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Scholarship Level: Masters
- Imperial College London President’s Scholarship 2022 (Fully Funded)
- Edith Cowan University Destination Australia Scholarships 2022 (Fully Funded)
- University of Westminster Scholarships In UK 2022 (Fully Funded)
- Yale Young African Scholars Program 2022 (Fully Funded)
- Macquarie University Scholarship 2022 For BS, MS (Funded)
- Be a citizen of a developing country that is a member of the World Bank. (CHECK YOUR COUNTRY HERE)
- Not having dual citizenship in any developed country
- Be in good health
- Have a bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) earned at least 3 years prior to the application deadline.
- Have 3 years or more of recent development-related professional experience after earning a bachelor’s degree (or equivalent).
The Japan Joint Scholarship is a fully-funded scholarship for international students. All expenses will be covered for 2 years, such as:
- Economy Class Air Travel between your home country and the host university. In Addition US $500 for Each Trip.
- Full Tuition for your graduate program
- Medical Coverage
- A Monthly Subsistence Allowance to cover all living expenses (Accommodations, Food, etc., including Books)
Check the List of Offered Programs (HERE)
How to Apply World Bank Scholarships
The scholarship application process is online. The scholarship application form will open from January 17, 2022, to February 28, 2022, and From March 29, 2022, to May 27, 2022. To apply, visit the official website of the World Bank Scholarship Program.