Application is invited to apply for the ADB Internship Program 2022. This is a fully-funded international paid internship program for international students. Student from ADB ADB member countries is eligible to apply for the Asian Development Bank Summer Internship Program 2022.
The Internship Program is a project-oriented learning opportunity for graduate students to gain experience through research assignments based on ADB’s current operational needs. The duration of the ADB internship will be 8 weeks.
To get enroll in the ADB internship program It is necessary that the student currently enrolls in a master’s degree program or a PhD-level program. It’s not for Bachelor’s Degree Students.
ADB Summer Internship 2022
- Organization: Asian Development Bank
- Internship Duration: Minimum 8 Weeks
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 31st January 2022
ADB announces internship assignments twice a year and welcomes motivated, open-minded, and self-directed individuals to apply.
- Enrolled in a master’s or doctoral level program at a school in one of the ADB member countries.
- participate in academic studies in an area directly related to ADB’s work.
- be a citizen of one of the members of the ADB
- has an excellent command of English.
- Have professional experience relevant to the task.
Advantages of the ADB Internship
- work for a large international development organization.
- working in collaboration with experienced professionals from more than 50 different countries;
- gain a deeper understanding of development finance and the impact of ADB’s work
- Contribute to the ADB business through research results.
Scholarship: The scholarship is awarded to all interns according to the location of the internships within 56 calendar days.
Airfare: ADB offers a limited amount to cover part of the cost of airfare if travel by plane is required between the place of the internship and the authorized point of origin (i.e., the school location).
- Applicants apply through the online portal. Prepare for your resumes and answer essay questions.
- All documents (resume and essay) are uploaded to ACES to complete the application.
- Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
- To avoid submission errors, candidates are advised not to wait until the last day of the application period to submit their internship applications.
- ADB evaluates applications based on Eligibility Requirements, the relevance of the academic study and work experience, and level of interest and motivation to contribute to development work.
How to apply for the ADB Internship
Complete the online application and upload all the necessary documents. To apply for the internship, visit the official website of the Asian Development Bank. Read the frequently asked questions about the ADB Internship.