Application is invited to apply for Azerbaijan Investment & Culture Summit under Islamic Cooperation Youth Forum (ICYF) 2022. This is a fully-funded cultural exchange program for international students. All foreign students are highly encouraged to apply for the Azerbaijan exchange program.
Islamic Cooperation Youth Forum (ICYF) and the Small and Medium Business Development Agency (SMBDA) welcomes applications of interested young entrepreneurs for “Azerbaijan Investment & Culture Summit” organized by ICYF and SMBDA under the patronage of the Ministries of Economy and Culture of the Republic of Azerbaijan to be held on October 27-29, 2021, in Baku, Azerbaijan, under the theme “Toward Enhancing Intra-OIC Investment Opportunities: Investment to Sustain Peace and Development in Karabakh“.
Azerbaijan Investment Exchange Program 2022
- Country: Azerbaijan
- Type: Fully Funded Exchange Program
- Deadline: October 5, 2021
- Food & Agri-Tech
- Green Industry
- Games and Applications
- Environment & Renewable Energy
- Smart Tech
- Aviation & Space Tech
- Logistic & Smart City
- Azerbaijan Investment & Culture Summit is open to youth entrepreneurs of the OIC Member States and Muslim minorities in Non-OIC Countries.
- The travel expenses, accommodation, and meals will be covered by Organizing Committee.
- Participation is open to the public and free of charge.
- VACCINE PASSPORT is required for entry into an Azerbaijan.
How To Apply
In order to apply for Azerbaijan Investment & Culture Summit please visit the official website and click on apply button. Important! Only selected participants will be informed.