The applicant is invited to apply for bond university scholarships in Australia 2023. This is a fully-funded scholarship in Australia for international students in 2023. The HDR Scholarship in Bond Unversity offers Ph.D. The degree to all foreign students. Bond University is committed to providing a high-level HDR experience to ensure student research and training success.
The duration of the Australian government research scholarship at Bond University will be 3 years. Bond University scholarships 2023 is a free chance for any student to study in Australia for free. Bond University allocates funds to support the financial costs of the compensation fee (exemption) and lifetime benefits.
Bond University is the first private nonprofit university in Australia and is located in Robina, Gold Coast, Queensland. Since its opening on May 15, 1989, Bond University is primarily a higher education institution with a focus on teaching, with a schedule of three semesters per year.
Bond University HDR Scholarship 2023
- Country: Australia
- University: Bond University
- Scholarship Level: Ph.D. Degree
- Deadline: 31 March 2022 & 30 September 2022
Australia Scholarship 2023 Criteria
- The Bond University scholarship 2023 is open to national and international students.
- All applicants must have a valid offer letter to enroll in an HDR program, issued by Bond University
- You must meet the scholarship requirements, visa requirements and other English language requirements.
Bond University scholarships for international students in Australia are free scholarships for international students in Australia. You will apply for a grant from the Australian Government Research Training Program (RTP). The scholarship will cover:
- 100% Tuition fees (fee waiver) up to 48 months
- Living allowance
- RTP scholarships for foreign students, standard health coverage for foreign students
- Relocation costs for performing an HDR
- Assistance with academic publication costs.
- Bond Business School
- Health Sciences and Medicine
- Society and Design
There are two rounds of HDR Bond University scholarships. The next deadline is March 31, 2022, and 30 September 2022.
How to apply
There are 3 steps to apply online. Complete all the steps. The link for the bond university scholarship application form and the official website is provided below.