The application is now open to apply for the CAS-TWAS scholarship in china 2020. CAS-TWAS stand for Chinese Academy of Sciences Scholarship (CAS) and The World Academy of Sciences scholarship for international student. All international student who willing to pursue master and doctoral degrees with fully funded china scholarship are encouraged to apply.
Student from around the world with any nationality is eligible for CAS TWAS scholarship for masters & Ph.D. A variety of academic courses and majors available under china fully funded scholarship 2020. Don’t miss the chance to win master & doctoral scholarship for international student.
According to the official website every year, CAS TWAS provides more than 200 master scholarship in china and 300 doctoral scholarship in china. That is a very huge number of scholarship for an international student to study for free in China. The duration of master china scholarship is 2-3 years and master china scholarship 3-4 years.
CAS-TWAS Scholarship 2020
- Host Country: China
- Host Universities: UCAS/USTC or CAS affiliated institute
- Eligible Countries: All Nationals are eligible to apply
- Degrees: Masters & PhD
- Scholarship Type: Fully Funded
- No of Scholarships: 500 Plus
- Deadline: March 31st, 2020
Also Check: Global Peace Summit Malaysia 2020 (Fully Funded)
Eligibility criteria for CAS-TWAS Scholarship 2020:
To apply for China fully funded scholarship for international students, you must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Candidates from around the world can apply.
- An applicant applying for the master’s degree program must have a bachelor’s degree.
- Candidate for a doctorate degree must have a master’s degree.
- The applicant must have good physical and mental health.
- Strong research skills or interest in research.
- Show proficiency in English or Chinese.
- The age of the candidate for the master’s degree must be a maximum of 30 years.
- The age of the applicant applying for a doctorate must be at most 35 years old.
Also Check: Beijing Institute of Technology CSC Scholarship 2020 (Fully Funded)
Required documents For China Scholarship 2020:
To apply for the USTC / UCAS scholarship in China, you must first find the supervisor and receive the acceptance letter. To apply, you will need the following documents:
- Copy of passport
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Academic record
- Two letters of recommendation
- Copies of the Achievement Awards
- Research proposal
- Medical Exam Form
- English or Chinese language proficiency test
Also Check: Abu Dhabi University Scholarships 2020 For BS, MS, PhD
Available Fields & Majors
Following course and areas are offered in the CAS-TWAS Scholarship in China 2020:
- USTC ( University of Science & Technology)
- UCAS (University of Chinese Academy Science)
Also Check: Doha Institute for Graduate Studies Master Scholarship in Qatar (Fully Funded)
CAS TWAS Scholarship coverage
The CAS-TWAS scholarship in China is fully funded; however, it will provide the following commercial coverage to the fellows during the scholarship program:
- The host organization will cover the applicant’s full fees.
- Medical insurance during the scholarship program.
- Free accommodation facility.
- Monthly stipend of 3000 RMB Masters
- 6000 RMB monthly doctoral scholarship
Also Check: King Abdullah University Scholarship at Saudi Arabia – KAUST Scholarship 2020
How to apply for CAS TWAS Scholarship 2020
To apply for the CAS-TWAS scholarship in China 2020, you must follow these steps:
- First, look for a supervisor from UCAS / USTC or CAS affiliated universities and get the acceptance letter.
- Organize the documents mentioned above.
- Fill in the registration form
- Apply online at the university where you will receive the acceptance letter
- To apply for a scholarship online
Click Here To Apply Online For CAS TWAS Scholarship 2020
Click Here To Official Source:
Also Check: Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Master Scholarship 2020 (Fully Funded)
Leave a Reply