Application is now open to apply for Global peace summit Malaysia 2020. The organizer of this international conference 2020 is Global Peace Chain. This is a fully-funded international student conference for all over the world student held in Malaysia. All expenses and costs covered by the host organization.
The objective of the global peace chain summit to bring student from 100+ countries age 16 to 35 with any nationality to achieve sustainable development goals and stop extreme violence, hate and every king of discrimination.international student voice conference-best chance for every student to join world leader community.
Student from any academic background is eligible to apply for abroad student conference 2020. The global peace summit will be held from 26th February to 29th February 2020 in Malaysia.
Global Peace Summit 2020 Malaysia
- Country: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Dates: 26th February to 29th February 2020
- No. of Participants: 100
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded, Partially Funded, Self Funded
- Deadline: 30th January 2020
- Young people between 16 and 35 years.
- Eligible regions: open to all
- Any academic background is eligible.
- Open-minded, highly motivated and passionate.
- Students, young professionals are encouraged to apply.
- Passionate about achieving the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals.
Global Peace Summit is a fully funded and partially funded international conference. There are 3 types of financial coverage. Totally, partial and self. Details are given below.
- 15 applicants for a fully-funded trip to Malaysia.
- 35 Applicants for a partially funded trip to Malaysia.
- 50 applicants for the self-financing trip to Malaysia.
Fully Funded Conference Coverage
- Airfare and accommodation (funded)
- Visa assistance
- Opportunity to interact with world leaders
- Find young social entrepreneurs with similar ideas
- Share your initiatives with others
- Education for peace and leadership empowerment
- Discussion panel
- Keynote speeches
- Focused group discussions
- Group activities
- Signatory campaign
- Cultural presentation
- Gala night
- Site visit
Partial Funded Coverage
- Intra City Transfer
- Conference kit
- Application fee
- Night Cultural Ceremony
- Celebration party
Please note: 25USD is an application processing fee. Remember that this fee is refundable only for those who are rejected. Once your name appears in any category (total / partial / self-funded), your fee will not be refunded.
- Peace education: promote peaceful thoughts that affirm that terrorism and violence have nothing to do with caste, color, creed, ethnicity, region, and religion.
- Global citizenship: promoting the voice of young people in matters of peace and social justice such as human rights, terrorism, the fifth generation war, and conflicts.
- Signatory campaign: expand the voice of young people on peace and social justice (1 million voices)
- Youth Development: Provide young people with a platform to excel in their leadership traits.
- Conference on diplomats and religious scholars: these sessions will include the world’s efforts to resolve conflicts and their policies to combat the elements against peace. The speeches of religious scholars will shed light on the role of religion in the fight against the emergence of conflict and terror.
The last date to apply for the Global Peace Summit in Malaysia 2020 is January 30, 2020. The results will be announced on January 31, 2020.
How to apply For Global Peace Summit
You must apply the Global Peace Summit Malaysia 2020 through an online portal. The link to the online application form is provided below with the official website. For more information, you can contact them at [email protected]