Application is now open to apply for the Beijing Institute of technology scholarship 2020 Chinese government scholarship. All international student around the world welcomes for BIT CSC scholarship 2020. Student who wish to pursue masters and doctoral degrees with fully funded Beijing government scholarship for international student highly encouraged to apply.
According to BIT currently, more than 2400 international student from 170 countries studies on this Beijing scholarship. Beijing Institute of Technology CSC scholarship 2020 offer for graduate and Ph.D. degree for international student. A variety of academic fields and majors available under the BIT CSC scholarship 2020.
Beijing Institute of Technology BIT is a Chinese Ministry of Education Class A Double First Class University. If you interested study in Beijing applies as soon as possible for this Beijing government scholarship for international students in 2020.
Beijing Institute of Technology Scholarship 2020
- Country: China
- University: Beijing Institute of Technology
- Eligible Countries: All Nationals are eligible to apply
- Course: Masters & PhD
- Course Type: Fully Funded
- Application Deadline: April 15th, 2020
BIT Scholarship 2020 Criteria
To apply for a fully-funded scholarship from the Chinese government, you must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- All nationals are eligible to apply for this scholarship program.
- The applicant must have a bachelor’s degree if applying for a master’s degree
- You must have a master’s degree if you are applying for a doctorate
- The applicant’s age must be under 35 for a master’s degree program
- The applicant’s age must be less than 40 years for the doctorate. degree program
The following documents must be submitted in PDF format:
- CSC application form.
- Circullum vitae (CV).
- Transcripts of the highest degree.
- Higher Degree Certificate Postgraduate Certificate / School Certificate for Registered Students
- Personal statement
- Two letters of recommendation.
- Valid passport
- Medical exam report.
- Certificate of English proficiency.
- BIT 2019 consultant recommendation form (You can upload blank paper at the initial stage).
BIT CSC Scholarship 2020 Duration:
- Masters Degree Program 2-3 academic years:
- Doctoral Degree Program 3-4 academic years.
CSC Scholarship 2020 Coverage
The Beijing Institute of Technology scholarship 2020 is a fully-funded scholarship in Beijing. All expense will be paid by the host organization; however, it will provide academics with the following financial benefits:
- Full tuition fees
- Registration Fees
- Free accommodation during the program.
- Health insurance
- Monthly allowance of 3,000 CNY (USD 485)
- Monthly allowance of 3,500 CNY (USD 565)
Fields and Major
There is a wide range of areas and specialties available in the Beijing Institute of Technology CSC Scholarship 2020, and the following areas and specialties are offered in this scholarship program:
- Information and Electronics
- Life Science
- Management and Economics
- Design and Arts
- Foreign Languages
- Aerospace Engineering
- Chemistry and Chemical Engineering
- Computer Science and Technology
- Humanities & Social Sciences
- Mechanical Engineering
- Mechatronic Engineering
The last date to apply for the Beijing Institute of Technology 2020 scholarship is April 15, 2020.
How to apply BIT Scholarship 2020
To apply for a BIT scholarship 2020, you must submit an online application form. Apply online at the CSC Scholarship Portal, as well as the scholarship portal of the Beijing Institute of Technology. The complete application procedure is mentioned in the following link.