Application is invited to apply for Deloitte One Young World Education Scholarship 2022 in Tokyo, Japan. This is a fully-funded World Summit program for international students. This scholarship is intended for young leaders focussed on improving the education, skills, and access to opportunity for people in their communities, countries, or world at large.
Education is the cornerstone of sustainable development: it empowers and uplifts people, nations, and society. However, the COVID-19 pandemic disrupted the education and learning of students around the world. Globally, millions of people have been left behind, with an estimated 1.6 billion students affected by the pandemic and 24 million children will potentially never go back to school.
At Deloitte, to expand opportunities to 100 million people by 2030 by developing professional skills, improving educational outcomes, and providing opportunities for people from underrepresented and marginalized groups around the world to succeed.
Deloitte One Young World Scholarship 2022
The scholarship seeks candidates who have demonstrated a commitment to:
Improve access to education, skills, and employment opportunities for those who may be left behind by the rapidly evolving global economy. For example, women and girls, disadvantaged youth.
Create skills development or lifelong learning opportunities to prepare people for the future workforce, even in areas where there is a talent shortage.
Accelerate entrepreneurship, new types of employment, or provide opportunities for people to overcome traditional barriers to employment.
- Access to One Young World Summit 2022 in Tokyo
- Travel restrictions that allow
- Hotel accommodation in a private room between May 16 and May 19 (both inclusive) May 2022
- The cost of travel to and from Tokyo (economy class)
- Catering that includes breakfast, lunch and dinner (provided by the hotel and during the Summit)
- Ground transportation between Summit locations
- Aged 18 – 30*
- Nationals of all countries will be eligible to apply for this scholarship
- Evidenced commitment to delivering positive change
- Demonstrated capacity for leadership
- Understanding of key local and/or global issues
- Track record of generating impactful and innovative solutions to address education and skills challenges
Application deadline 8 December 2021.
Visit the official website of the Deloitte One Young World Scholarship 2022.