Application is invited to apply for Nanyang Technological University NTU Science and Engineering Undergraduate Scholarship 2022. This is a fully-funded bachelor scholarship program in Singapore. The NTU Science and Engineering Undergraduate Scholarship is awarded to outstanding applicants from Asian countries.
The Nanyang Undergraduate Scholarship is a competitive and prestigious scholarship scheme designed to encourage outstanding undergraduate students to take their first step towards a leading research career by studying for a full-time Bachelor’s at NTU.
NTU Science and Engineering Undergraduate Scholarship 2022
- Scholarship Country: Singapore
- Degree: Bachelors
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Singapore Permanent Residents or Citizens from the Asian countries (except Singapore).
- Successful awardees should read a full-time Engineering or Science undergraduate degree programme leading to a first degree, with the exception of Biomedical Sciences & Chinese Medicine Programme, Renaissance Engineering Programme and Medicine.
- Possess outstanding Year 12 equivalent qualifications.
- Excellent co-curricular records.
- Strong leadership qualities and potential.
The NTU Science and Engineering Undergraduate Scholarship covers up to the normal program duration on the condition that the scholarship holder maintains a record of good academic performance and exemplary conduct.
Full coverage of subsidized tuition fees (after Tuition Grant) and all compulsory miscellaneous fees. Living allowance of S$6,000 per academic year.
Annual accommodation allowance pegged at the lowest double room rate for on-campus accommodation. Settling-in allowance of S$200 (one-off).
One-way air passage from home country to Singapore at the commencement of the program and a return air passage upon completion of the program.
How To Apply
The same application period for admissions applies. Applicants are required to submit their application for admission before submitting their application for scholarship. Please Check the Official Source of the Scholarship.