The application is invited to apply for the South Korea Semester Internship 2021. This is a fully-funded Korean summer internship program for international student. The South Korean Internship will be held at the Gwangju Institute of Science and Technology. The Duration of the GIST Internship will be 3-6 Months.
Student who currently study Bachelor’s, Masters, or Ph.D. Degree Programs are eligible to apply for the 2021 Semester INTERNSHIP. There is no need for IELTS/TOEFL score. Instead of an English test student can also apply with an English language proficiency certificate issued from your home institution.
All expenses will be cover by the Gwangju Institute of Science and Technology. The IERI International Internship Program provides students and recent graduates a practical opportunity in Environmental Research Field related to climate change.
South Korea Internship Program
- Country: South Korea
- Internship Location: Gwangju Institute of Science and Technology (GIST)
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 13th November 2020
Required Qualifications & Experience
To be eligible for an internship, candidates must:
You are currently pursuing postgraduate studies (master’s / doctorate or equivalent), or are in the last year of university (bachelor’s or equivalent), preferably in the area of environment, energy, climate change, or related areas.
Candidates engaged or recently engaged in an area directly related to the work of the IERI Fund or candidates who are not students will be accepted only in exceptional cases.
Excellent command of English and Strong skills in the use of Microsoft Office applications, such as Word, Excel, etc.
Also Check: Yale Young Global Scholars 2021 (Fully Funded)
- 2 People Shared Room
- ~425,000 won /Month Stipend to all Interns
- Roundtrip Air Tickets from their place of recruitment.
- Internship registration form
- Letter of recommendation
- Cover letter
- Academic Transcripts (only original/certified copies will be accepted)
- College Enrollment Certificates / Official Graduation Certificate (Only original/certified copies will be accepted)
Under the authority of the IERI Director and the Supervision Manager, an official of the Director, the selected candidates must fulfill the following tasks:
- Provides general support to the Director’s officer
- Perform assigned tasks in the assigned lab
- Present a complete final report in the final stage of the internship program.
- Make a presentation in the final stage of the internship program.
How to Apply
All details and registration procedures are available on the official website. To apply, visit the official website of the GIST 2021 Internship in Korea.