Application is invited to apply for ISMER Ph.D. Excellence Scholarship In Canada 2020. The scholarship program aims to support full-time students from different backgrounds who will begin their Ph.D. studies at ISMER in the 2020/2021 academic session in Canada.
This scholarship program aims to recruit up to 10 new full-time students with diverse backgrounds who will begin their PhD studies at ISMER in the fall of 2020 or the winter of 2021. The scholarships, valued at $ 20,000 per year, will be for three years.
The award will allow candidates who normally could not afford to study in a Ph.D. program to have the opportunity to do so. Interested applicant highly encouraged to apply for the ISMER Ph.D. Excellence Scholarship award.
ISMER Ph.D Excellence Scholarship 2020
- University: ISMER
- Country: Canada Scholarship 2020
- Scholarship level: Doctoral Scholarship
- Scholarship Worth: 20,000$ per year for three years
- Subject Eligibility: Oceanography
- Deadline: 1 June 2020
Also Check: Auburn University Undergraduate and Graduate International scholarship In USA
To be considered for the ISMER Ph.D. Excellence Scholarship for International Students in Canada, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must be available to begin their doctoral thesis in the fall of 2020 or the winter of 2021.
- Applicants must meet the basic requirements for admission to the doctoral program in oceanography at ISMER.
- Candidates must have earned a relevant grade with a GPA of at least 3.7 / 4.3 or equivalent.
- Applicants must be able to enroll in a full-time doctorate program in oceanography at ISMER upon obtaining the scholarship.
- Applicants should note that the doctoral thesis must be carried out under the supervision of an ISMER professor. The student must have obtained a letter of support from the teacher responsible for one of the available projects.
Also Check: Africa CDC And EDCTP Call For Proposal – COVID-19 Health Funding
Interested candidates should send a complete application with all documents for Canadian Ph.D. Scholarship 2020
- Resume (resume; including scientific communications, scholarships, awards, expeditions, etc.)
- A letter of motivation explaining the candidate’s path and how this path is aligned with the proposed project and the doctorate oceanography program at ISMER.
- All transcripts of university notes, a letter of support from the professor responsible for the project.
- Three (3) letters of recommendation (including one from a research supervisor).
Also Check: Ngau Boon Keat Canterbury University Scholarship In New Zealand 2020
How To Apply
Only completed applications that meet the criteria for this scholarship program will be evaluated by the selection committee after the application deadline. The final selection of candidates will be made during a personal or remote interview.
Click Here To Apply For Scholarship:
Also Check: John Fisher High Performance (HPC) Scholarship 2020 at University in Edinburgh
Leave a Reply