Application is invited to apply for the University of Canterbury Ngau Boon Keat Postgraduate Scholarship in Mechanical Engineering. Canterbury University scholarship 2020 supports graduate students in mechanical engineering at the University of Canterbury. It was created in 2016 thanks to the generosity of the illustrious Malaysian student Tan Sri Dr. Ngau Boon Keat.
All international, as well as domestic student, is eligible for Full/partial Scholarships in New Zealand. The scholarship expected to run for three years and will cover all or part of the student fees up to the US $ 25,000 per year, for a maximum period of three years of study.
Canterbury University is the second oldest university in New Zealand. It was founded in 1873 as Canterbury College, the first constituent university of the University of New Zealand.
Canterbury University Scholarship 2020
- University: University of Canterbury
- Country: Study Abroad Scholarship In New Zealand
- Scholarship Type: Full/partial Scholarships.
- Scholarship level: Postgraduate
- Scholarship Worth: up to $25,000 per annum.
- Deadline: 01 Nov 2020
To be eligible for the Ngau Boon Keat Postgraduate Scholarship in Mechanical Engineering at Canterbury University. Applicants must;
- Be a national or international student at Canterbury University.
- Be admitted to an undergraduate program in ME, MEngSt or Ph.D. in Mechatronic Engineering at university
- Have previous qualifications
- Demonstrate preparation and interest in higher education.
How To Apply For Canterbury University scholarship
The Canterbury University scholarship online registration system requires you to have a myUC account; You must register with myUC before applying for an online scholarship.
The online application system will begin accepting applications approximately eight weeks before the closing date.