Application is invited to apply for King’s College London PGR International Studentships 2021/22. The King’s College London Scholarships for an international student to Study Masters, MPhil, and Ph.D. Degree Programs.
Studentships to support international students for MPhil/Ph.D. study in any of our King’s Health Faculties or Faculty of Natural & Mathematical Sciences. You can apply without any Application Fee.
Information and documentation provided via the online admissions application will be used to determine applicant eligibility as well as to consider the strength of an application and suitability for the studentship scheme.
King’s College London Scholarships 2021-2022
- Scholarship Country: London
- University: Kings College
- Degree Level: Masters, MPhil, PhD
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 1st October 2021
The Scholarship covers:
- Full international tuition fees
- An annual stipend (UKRI-level): £17,609 (for 2021/22)
- Research costs: up to £5000 per annum, depending on the project
About the Award
The Centre for Doctoral Studies at King’s College London is offering fully-funded studentships to support international students to do full-time doctoral research degrees within the following academic Faculties:
- Life Sciences & Medicine
- Psychiatry, Psychology & Neuroscience
- Natural & Mathematical Sciences
- Nursing, Midwifery & Palliative Care
- Dentistry, Oral & Craniofacial Sciences
MPhil/Ph.D. programs that fall in any of the following faculties: Faculty of Life Sciences & Medicine; Institute of Psychiatry, Psychology & Neuroscience; Faculty of Natural & Mathematical Sciences; Florence Nightingale Faculty of Nursing, Midwifery & Palliative Care; Faculty of Dentistry, Oral & Craniofacial Sciences.
How to Apply
The Application Process is Online. There is No Application Fee. To Apply, Please Visit the Official Website of the King’s College London Scholarships 2021-2022.