Application is invited to apply for European Union Internship Program 2022. This is a fully-funded European Commission traineeship program for international student. The Duration of the European Internship is 5 Months.
Trainees work all over the European Commission, its services, and agencies, mostly in Brussels, but also in Luxembourg and elsewhere across the European Union. The Total Number of the Internships is 1,800 Trainees. There is no age limit for the paid European internship program.
Proof of English language not required. A Handsome amount of Monthly Stipend and other benefits will be Covered. You may, for example, work in the field of competition law, human resources, environmental policy, etc.
European Union Internship 2021
- Offered by: European Union
- Number of Internships: 1,800
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 31st August 2021
Once selected for this internship, you will be eligible for the following benefits:
- You will receive a subsistence allowance.
- The monthly allowances will be 1,229.23 euros per month.
- Interns will also receive a refund for visa costs.
- Medical fees
- Airfare expenses can also be reimbursed
Duration of the internship:
The total duration of the internship is 5 months. The internship will start from March 1, 2022, to July 31, 2022
As an intern, your day job consists of the following:
- You will participate and organize meetings, work groups, forums, public hearings
- Students will participate in researching and compiling documentation, reports, queries, and answering queries.
- You will also have responsibilities for carrying out work-related projects.
You must have a University Degree or Equivalent, minimum 3 years of study or 180 ETCS, corresponding to a complete cycle (Bachelor’s Degree)
You must not have previous work experience of any kind, exceeding 6 weeks.
How to apply
The application process is online. Full details are available on the website. To apply, visit the official website of the European Union Internship Program.