The applicant is invited to apply for Australia National University PhB Science Scholarship 2023. International Applicant is eligible to apply for Australia’s national university scholarship. The scholarship offers a stipend of $6,500 paid in equal installments in the first year of study.
The Australia PhB Science Scholarship supports new PhB Science freshmen from disadvantaged backgrounds and/or helps PhB Science students relocate costs to support their move to Canberra. Financed by the joint science faculties; Health and Medicine, the award is only for the first year of studies, paid in two installments.
Up to ten Australian scholarships for international students are available. Of these, up to eight will be for applicants requesting admission to ANU through Direct Admission, Scholarships, and Accommodation (ASA). Application and up to two will be for international/national candidates who do not register through ASA.
PhB Science Scholarship 2023
- University: Australian National University
- Country: Australian Scholarship
- Scholarship Level: Undergraduates
- Candidate Eligibility: International students
- Deadline: 23 May 2022
Also Check: Charles University Development Scholarship In The Czech Republic 2023 (Funded)
To be eligible for the PhB Science Scholarship at Australian National University 2020; The following conditions apply
- The application is open to all nationalities.
- This award is available to national and international students who have received an offer for admission to the Bachelor of Philosophy (with honors)
- A PhB science scholarship recipient can award competitive scholarships, as described in the ANU course scholarship procedure.
- English Language Requirement: Candidates are expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English language proficiency through IELTS, TOEFL, or other acceptable tests.
Also Check: Malcolm Bradbury Memorial Scholarship in UK 2023 (Funded)
The scholarship offers a stipend of $6,500 paid in equal installments in the first year of study.
Selection is based on candidates who meet the eligibility criteria and their answers to the standard scholarship questions in the ANU Scholarship and Accommodation Application Management System. Preference can be given to candidates who move from more distant or hard-to-reach places.
Also Check: University in Edinburgh John Fisher High-Performance Scholarship 2023
How to Apply For PhB Science Scholarship
All applicants applying for admission to the ANU when applying for direct admission and accommodation scholarships will automatically be considered for the award based on compliance with the eligibility criteria and the choice to be considered for the scholarships.
International and national students who do not apply through ASA must submit a statement describing how they meet the eligibility criteria and attach relevant documentation to support their claims.
Click Here To View Official Source Of Scholarship:
Also Check: Victoria University Wellington Scholarship In New Zealand 2023 (Fully Funded)
Leave a Reply