Application is invited to apply for Max Planck Summer Internship Program In Germany 2022. The MaxSIP Germany internship is a fully-funded program for Bachelors’s, Masters’s, and Postgraduate Students. The program will allow you to become familiar with different scientific approaches and laboratory methods.
MaxSIP Summer Internship Program provides the opportunity for highly motivated students to join one of the labs at the Max Planck Institute of Neurobiology and the Max Planck Institute of Biochemistry. Paid internships in Germany offer in the following fields of Biology, Chemistry, Computer Science, Math, Neuroscience, Physics, Psychology, and related fields can apply.
The aim of our internship program is to provide excellent students with a broad range of research experiences and knowledge to promote them early on in their careers.
Max Planck Internship 2022
- Internship Country: Germany
- Duration: 10 weeks
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 15th February 2022
MaxSIP Eligibility Criteria
Who can apply for the Max Planck Internship Program ?:
- All applicants from any country can apply.
- Highly motivated students in Biology, Chemistry, Computer Science, Mathematics, Neuroscience, Physics, Psychology, and related fields can apply.
- Applications from undergraduate, master, or post-master students who have already obtained some research experience during their studies.
- Applications from excellent students with the best grades from all countries.
All documents listed below must be submitted in English or German.
- Curriculum Vitae (PDF file, maximum 1-2 pages)
- Transcript (study record) and certificate of graduation for all completed degrees (if applicable)
- Temporary/interim transcripts for degree programs, currently enrolled
- Qualification document for university studies (normally, high school diploma, Abitur, Matura or equivalent)
- Letter of recommendation from an arbitrator
- Motivation letter (to be typed directly on the registration form, without charge).
- Free Student Accommodation
- A stipend of Approximately 800 Euro Per Month
- Reimbursement of Airfare Travel Costs to and from Martinsried, Near Munich.
The program committee will evaluate and select students based on their grades, research experience, curriculum, motivation letter, and reference letter.
The committee intends to announce its decisions to the candidates by the end of March 2022.
How To Apply
The application process is online. You must apply online and upload all documents. To register, visit the official website of the Max Germany Internship Program.