Application is invited to apply for Murdoch University Scholarship in Australia 2023. This is a fully-funded Australian scholarship program offered for Master’s and Ph.D. Degree Programs. There is No Registration Fee. Murdoch University is a Public university having campuses in Dubai & Singapore.
Murdoch University Scholarships are awarded on academic merit, research experience, and/or potential. Murdoch University has over 23,000 students, with over 40% of them being foreign students from more than 100 countries.
Murdoch University Scholarship 2023
- Country: Australia
- University: Murdoch University
- Degree level: Masters, PhD
- Funding Body Federal Government
- Deadline: 30 September 2022
Also Check: University of Liverpool Future Leaders Scholarship In UK 2023 (Full tuition Fee)
- 2 years – Masters’s degree
- 3 years – Doctoral degree
Applicants must possess a First Class Honours degree, H2A (or equivalent), or a Masters with a significant thesis component.
- International: 30 September (to start January of the following year)
- Domestic: 31 May (for a mid-year start) or 31 October (to start January of the following year)
Applicants must be international students and can be national students in Australia. Meet the English language requirements.
To be eligible for a scholarship, a student must not receive income from another source to support it. You must meet the English language requirements.
How To Apply
Complete the application form for domestic or international. Fill in the referee report for domestic or international. Email your completed application to the Graduate Research Office.
Also Check: Chevening Gurukul Fellowship In UK 2023 (Fully Funded)
Leave a Reply