Application is now open to apply for RANEPA Russian Government Scholarships In Russia for international students. The Russian scholarship offers full expense for Bachelor, MSc Programs/MBA/MPA programs. All international student from any part of the world is eligible to apply for the Russian Federation RANEPA Scholarship.
There are no application fees for study abroad scholarships in Russia. IELTS or TOEFL is also not required. The Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration or RANEPA under the President of the Russian Federation offers a Russian master Scholarship.
If you are interested to study in Russia with a full abroad scholarship then it is the best chance for you to gain this opportunity. For more detail about the foreign scholarship please check the detail provided below.
RANEPA Russian Government Scholarships
- Scholarship Country: Russia, Moscow
- Scholarship Level: Bachelor, MSc Programs/MBA/MPA
- Scholarship Duration: 2 Years
- Financial Coverage: Full & Partial
Also Check: Tampere University Scholarships In Finland 2023 (Funded)
Students from any country can apply for this Russian scholarship. Applicants must be between 18 and 45 years old. Students applying for a scholarship in Russia must have a valid university degree.
No, IELTS is required for the program, but even so, if you have it, you are more likely to get a scholarship. No registration fee is required.
- Applicants must send a university transcript for courses + certified Russian interpretation.
- University Diploma (candidate must have a state-approved bachelor’s degree) + certified Russian translation.
- A scanned copy of your passport.
- HIV / AIDS test Verified pathological evaluation with certified Russian translation
Also Check: United Arab Emirates University (UAEU) Scholarship 2023 (Funded)
Available Fields of Study
The following fields and majors are offered in the Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration under the President of the Russian Federation.
- MSc in Global Public Policy (Only Partial Scholarships)
- MSc in Strategic Communication (+MBA/MPA) Full and Partial Scholarships
- MSc in Global Leadership (+optional MBA/MPA) Complete and Partial scholarships
- MSc in Project Management – Complete and Partial Scholarships
- MSc in International Business – Full and Partial Scholarships
Russian RANEPA Scholarship for International Students is a full free scholarship as well as a partial scholarship. Details about the full scholarship and the partial scholarship are shown below:
- Full Master’s Scholarship
- Full exemption from the tuition fee
- Discount for accommodation on campus
- Monthly scholarship (small!)
- Partial scholarship
- Scholarship with tuition fees exemption from 10 to 40%.
- Opportunity to stay in the campus dormitory.
Also Check: Top 7 Largest Dollar Amount Scholarships (Fully Funded)
How to apply for RANEPA Scholarship
To apply for a scholarship in Russia please read the following details below:
For full scholarship
To apply for a full scholarship: prepare a motivation letter on the topic Why do you want to enroll in this program and study at the RANEPA ISS? You must create a zip file of documents and send them before, to this email address: [email protected].
For partial scholarship
To apply for a partial scholarship, you must complete the application form mentioned below.
Click Here To Apply For a Scholarship:
Please Subscribe to Our Telegram Channel To Get The Latest Scholarship Updates.
Also Check: University of Lyon Scholarship In France 2024 (Funded)
Leave a Reply