Application is invited to apply for East Tennessee State University International Students Academic Merit Scholarship 2020. ETSU Scholarship 2020 offered for graduate or undergraduate degrees. The aim of the scholarship to support international student in pursuing high-quality education. The interested student is highly encouraged to apply for the International Students Academic Merit Scholarship in the USA in 2020.
The university is developing a world-class environment to improve student success and improve the quality of life in the region and beyond. The institution is large enough to offer every imaginable opportunity but small enough to provide personal attention to students in their quest for knowledge.
East Tennessee State University is a public university in Johnson City, Tennessee. Although part of the Tennessee state and community-university system, the university is governed by an institutional Board of Trustees.
International Students Academic Merit Scholarship 2020
- University: East Tennessee State University
- Country: USA
- Scholarship level: Undergraduate and Postgraduate
- Scholarship Worth: $11,500 – $12,500
- Country Eligibility: International students
- Deadline: 15th March 2020
To be considered for the International Student Scholarship of East Tennessee State University, 2020, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must be international students with excellent academic qualities who wish to advance their educational careers in the United States of America.
- Graduation scholarship applicants must have obtained the relevant qualifications necessary for admission to the Grand Valley State University degree program.
- Graduate candidates must have a relevant bachelor’s degree from a recognized or equivalent university to be admitted to a graduate program at East Tennessee State University.
- Applicants must apply for admission to ETSU and maintain or plan an F-1 or J-1 student visa.
- Applicants must have a proven track record of academic achievement.
Scholarship Value per Academic Year
Undergraduate students: $12,500
Graduate students: $11,500
ETSU Scholarship Process
- Minimum 3.0 high school GPA on the US 4.0 scale (freshman applicants)
- Minimum 3.0 undergraduate GPA on the US 4.0 scale
- Applicants who qualify for the scholarship will receive notification of the award in their admission letter. Students wishing to accept the scholarship must complete and submit a scholarship acceptance form within three weeks after the date of the admission letter.
How To Apply
All international students applying for university admission are considered for the scholarship. Upon entering, applicants who meet the above ETSU Scholarship Process criteria will receive the scholarship automatically: