Application is invited to apply for SUSI Student Leaders – Comparative Public Policymaking Program 2023. This is a fully-funded exchange program for international students. Both males and females are eligible to apply for the Student Leadership Program.
The 2023 summer program is expected to run in-person at the host institution, the University of Massachusetts, in the United States; however, if COVID-19-related issues persist, it may run as a virtual program with all lectures and activities designed for online synchronous and asynchronous learning.
Please note that even if you are selected for the 2023 cohort, you may not be able to participate in the in-person program. Pakistani undergraduate students interested in the subject of comparative public policymakers are invited to apply to participate in the Study of the Institute of Student Leaders of America.
SUSI Summer Exchange Program 2023
- Country: United States of America
- University: University of Massachusetts, Amherst
- Duration: 5-6 Weeks
- No. of Participants: 30
- Dates: Late June to early August 2022
- Value: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 28th October 2022
These are the eligibility criteria for the SUSI US Exchange 2023 program.
Students enrolled in (2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7) of the 4-year Bachelor’s Degree can apply.
Students enrolled in (2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th) of the 5-year medicine Degree can apply.
If you are enrolled in a two-year bachelor’s program, you can apply if you are NOT in your last year of studies. Final semester students are not eligible to apply.
If you are enrolled in a four-year bachelor’s program, you can apply if you have at least one semester of study left. In the final semester, students cannot apply.
If you are enrolled in a five-year MBBS Medicine program, you can apply if you have at least one semester of study left. Last semester students cannot apply.
- Must be fluent in English.
- Age between 18 and 25 years.
- Show strong leadership qualities.
- Indicate a great interest in learning about the United States.
- Demonstrated a commitment to community and extracurricular activities at the university.
Also Check: Study In Denmark: Tuition Fees & Cost Of Living
All Participants who are applying should have a Strong Interest in Public Policy, their fields of study might vary and can include disciplines such as Politics, Law, Engineering, Medicine, Science, Biotechnology, Business, Economics, International Development, Management, and others.
All costs will be funded by the US State Department – you don’t have to spend a single penny. The following items will be included in the SUSI 2023 summer exchange program.
- Roundtrip air tickets in economy class.
- Visa cost.
- Airport charges ($ 150- $ 175).
- Monthly scholarship Up to $ 15.00 for the entire Program.
- Meals (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner).
- Complete accommodation.
- All field trips within the US
- They will give a new iPad.
- Mobile phone for communication.
- Pakistani students will also travel to New York, Boston, Charlottesville, Virginia, and Washington, D.C. during a free two-week tour.
Also Check: What to Do After You Win a Scholarship
- Interviews: First Week of January via Skype or Telephonic Interview.
- Final Result: April/early May 2023.
- Passport & Visa: Selected participants will need to obtain passports & apply for U.S. visas with the assistance of the Public Affairs Section of the U.S. Embassy. (They will Guide You).
- Travel to the US: Participants will travel to the United States in the Summer of 2023.
How can I Apply?
Complete an application form and submit it to [email protected].
Only email applications will be considered for review. Be especially careful when answering the essay questions. if you belong to another country then check the List of the Embassies of the U.S Embassy in your country (Here)