Application is invited to apply for Swedish Institute Scholarships for Global Professionals also known as Sweden Government Scholarship 2023. This is a fully-funded international scholarship program for a full-time study master’s degree in Sweden Institutes. Student all over the world is eligible to apply for the Sweden Government Scholarship.
The Government of Sweden awards 400 fully funded scholarship programs each year for a master’s degree program. All master programs will be taught in English languages. The program is funded by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
The SI Scholarship for Global Professionals aims to develop future global leaders that will contribute to the United Nations 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development and to sustainable development.
All the expenses during the study period including Tuition Fees, Airfare Tickets, Stipend & other expenses will be covered by Swedish Institute Scholarships. Swedish Institute Scholarships for Global Professionals (SISGP) is one of the Best Opportunities for International Students.
Sweden Government Scholarship 2023
- Country: Sweden
- Course Level: Master’s Degree
- Duration: 1 Year, 2 Years
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 16th January 2023 (For Applying to a Master’s Program) 28th February 2023 (Applying for a Scholarship)
Country of citizenship
You must be a citizen of a country that is eligible for SI scholarships. However, you do not need to reside in the country at the time of the application.
You must be liable to pay tuition fees to Swedish universities, have followed the steps of University Admissions, and be admitted to one of the eligible master’s programs by 30 March 2023.
You must have a minimum of 3,000 hours of demonstrated work experience. In addition, you must have demonstrated leadership experience from your current or previous employer, or from civil society engagement.
The master’s programs you apply for must be eligible for SI scholarships. We give priority to programs within certain subject areas, depending on your country of citizenship.
Available Fields & Majors
About 600 master’s programs taught in English starting in the autumn semester of 2023 are eligible for an SI scholarship. It is up to you to motivate in your scholarship application if/how your chosen programs are related to the prioritized subject areas.
You’ll find the list of eligible master programs for the SISGP call for the application academic year 2023/2024 here.
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Agriculture, Horticulture, Forestry, and Fishery
- Arts, Design and Media
- Business Administration and Economics
- Education/Educational Sciences/Didactics
- Health and Medical Care
- Journalism, Communication, and Information
- Law and Legal Studies
- Materials, Construction, and Manufacturing
- Natural Science
- Religious Studies
- Social Science and Behavioural Science
- Social Work and Welfare
- Veterinary Medicine and Nursing
The Swedish Institute Scholarship is a fully-funded scholarship for international students and will cover the following expenses below.
Full tuition fee coverage. The fee is paid directly by SI to your Swedish university at the beginning of each semester.
Monthly payment of SEK 11,000 to cover your living expenses throughout the study period. Insurance against illness and accident.
Travel Grant. This is a one-time payment and does not apply to students already living in Sweden.
Country of Citizenship
Armenia; Azerbaijan; Bangladesh; Bolivia; Belarus; Brazil; Cambodia; Cameroon; Colombia; Ecuador; Egypt; Ethiopia; Gambia; Georgia; Ghana; Guatemala; Honduras; Indonesia; Jordan; Kenya; Liberia; Malawi; Moldova; Morocco; Myanmar (Burma); Nepal; Nigeria; Pakistan; Peru; Philippines; Rwanda; South Africa; Sri Lanka; Sudan; Tanzania; Tunisia; Uganda; Ukraine; Vietnam; Zambia; Zimbabwe
We will not consider any other documents than the required ones. You have to use SI’s provided forms, and you must complete your application in English. Otherwise, your application will not be considered further.
A complete application consists of:
- CV (SI template coming soon)
- Letters of reference (SI template coming soon)
- Valid and completed proof of work and leadership experience (SI template coming soon)
- Copy of your valid passport/National ID card
- Motivation (will be asked of you in the application portal)
How to apply for the Swedish Institute scholarship
There are 4 steps to the Swedish Institute scholarship application process. To apply, visit the official website of the Swedish government scholarship.
1. Apply for a master’s program
2. Apply for a Global Professionals scholarship
3. SI screening and evaluation before admissions
4. Notifications from University Admissions
5. Final evaluation and announcement of SI scholarship recipients
The online application portal for applications to the SI Scholarships for Global Professionals opens on 10 February 2023, 00:01 CET.
Please Subscribe to Our Telegram Channel To Get The Latest Scholarship Updates.