Application is now open to apply for the Japanese Government scholarship 2021 at the university of Toyohashi. The Toyohashi University AKA TUT the public research university of Japan located in Toyohashi, Aichi, Japan. TUT scholarship 2021 is now accepting application.
All foreign student of any nationality and interested in study master’s or doctoral level with a fully funded Japanese scholarship 2021 are encouraged to apply for a scholarship. One thing more this is also the MEXT recommendation university scholarship in japan.
Here is 3 key factor of this Japan scholarship 2021 first this is fully funded scholarship in japan, second it offers for master and doctoral level and last the duration is 2 and 3-year respectively.
Toyohashi University of Technology Scholarship 2021
- Country: Japan
- University: Toyohashi University of Technology
- Course Level: Masters & Doctoral (Ph.D.)
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 25th January 2021
What Is the MEXT scholarship?
MEXT, which stands for the Japanese Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology (MEXT), offers bachelor’s, masters and doctoral scholarships in the fields you have studied in your country.
You will study as a research student at leading Japanese universities under the Japanese government scholarship program MEXT.
Knowledge of the Japanese language, IELTS / TOEFL, is not required for Japanese scholarships. You can submit a certificate of English proficiency from your university to the MEXT 2021 Japan Scholarship for study in Japan with a scholarship.
TUT Scholarship 2021 Coverage
MEXT Japanese Scholarships are free scholarships for international students in Japan and cover most student costs.
- JPY 143,000 per month (research students).
- 144,000 yen/month (for a student of a master’s program).
- 145,000 yen / month (for one student in a doctoral program).
- Aircraft for arrival and return is provided by the MEXT Japanese Government Fair.
- Application fees, admission fees, and tuition fees are paid by the Japanese Japanese Government Scholarship of the Toyohashi University of Technology.
- The applicant must have a bachelor’s degree in the master’s program.
- The applicant must have a master’s degree for doctoral programs.
- Candidates must be born on April 2, 1985.
- English test mark or university English certificate.
Fields of Study
- Mechanical System Design
- Materials and Manufacturing
- System Control and Robotics
- Environment and Energy
Electrical and Electronic Information Engineering
- Electronic Materials
- Electrical Systems
- Integrated Electronics
- Information and Communication Systems
Computer Science and Engineering
- Computer and Mathematics Sciences
- Data Informatics
- Human and Brain Informatics
- Media Informatics and Robotics
Applied Chemistry and Life Science
- Molecular Design Chemistry
- Molecular Functional Chemistry
- Molecular Biological Chemistry
Architecture and Civil Engineering
- Architecture and Urban Design
- Urban and Regional Management
How to apply for the TUT MEXT scholarship 2021
Applicants must submit their application online, complete the application form, and upload the documents. Detailed information is available on the official website.