Application is invited to apply for the Asian Development Bank – Japan Scholarship Program at the University of Auckland. This is a fully-funded University of Auckland New Zeeland Scholarship program 2022. A wide range of academic disciplines available under the ADB University of Auckland Scholarship 2022.
The Asian Development Bank – Japan Scholarship Program (ADB – JSP) was created in April 1988 with funding from the Japanese government. The aim is to provide an opportunity for well-qualified citizens of ADB developing member countries to undertake postgraduate studies in economics, management, science and technology and other development-related fields at participating academic institutions.
Asian Development Bank Scholarship Program is Providing 150 Scholarships this year. All Nationality holders across the world are eligible to study in this universities.
ADB University of Auckland Scholarship 2022
- Country: New Zealand
- Degree: Master Degree Program
- Duration: 1.5 or 3 years
- University: University of Auckland
- Deadline: 19 July 2021
List of Courses
University of Auckland programs covered by this scholarship scheme are limited to the following:
- Master of Public Health
- Master of Science (Environmental Science)
- Master of Arts (Development Studies)
- Master of International Business
- Masters programs in Engineering.
Also Check: Hong Kong Baptist University Scholarship 2022
What it covers
- Tuition fees at the University of Auckland.
- Airfare from the scholar’s home country to Auckland, New Zealand.
- The basic cost of living in Auckland.
- Health and medical insurance in New Zealand.
- Airfare from Auckland, New Zealand, to the scholar’s home country at the conclusion of his or her course of study.
- For scholars engaged in research, a special grant may be available for thesis preparation.
- Be a national of an ADB borrowing member. For a list of current developing member countries visit ADB – Japan Scholarship Programme.
- Have gained admission to an approved master’s at an approved academic institution.
- Have a bachelor’s degree or its equivalent with a superior academic record.
- Have at least two years of full-time professional work experience (acquired after a university degree) at the time of application.
- Be proficient in oral and written English communication skills to be able to pursue studies.
- Be under 35 years old at the time of application. In exceptional cases, for programs that are appropriate for senior officials and managers, the age limit is 45 years.
- Be in good health.
- Agree to return to your home country after completing the program.
How To Apply
Selection for the scholarship will take place between 22 July – 27 September 2021. To Apply please visit the official link to ADB University of Auckland Scholarship.