Application is invited to apply for the University of Debrecen Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship Program for international students in Hungary 2024. Debrecen University currently offers a 5000 fully-funded scholarship program to study Bachelor’s, master’s, and Ph.D. Degree Programs in all academic Fields of Study.
This is one of the best Hungary government scholarship programs for foreign students. The University of Debrecen scholarship is funded by the Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship. The University of Debrecen is a government-supported public Research University.
University of Debrecen Scholarship 2024
- Country: Hungary – Study in Hungary
- University: University of Debrecen
- No. of Scholarships: 5,000
- Course Level: Bachelor, Master’s, Doctoral
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 15 January 2024
- International students may apply.
- Students must hold a good academic profile.
- He should be mentally and physically fit.
The University of Debrecen Hungarian Stipend Scholarship is a fully-funded scholarship for all participants. The benefits of the Hungarian stipend are presented below.
- Full tuition fee covered for BS, MS, PhD
- A monthly grant of HUF 43,700 / month
- Full accommodation will be provided. Or in case of lack of capacity, a value of 40,000 HUF / month to cover accommodation costs throughout the calendar year.
- Health plan
- A round-trip air ticket can finance travel expenses to Hungary, but the issuing authority in your country does not require it.
List of Academic Fields
- Business Administration and Management, BA
- Commerce and Marketing, BA
- Biochemical Engineering, BSc
- Chemical Engineering, BSc
- Civil Engineering, BSc
- Electrical Engineering, BSc
- Mechanical Engineering, BSc
- Automotive Production Process Control Specialization
- Building Services Engineering Specialization
- Operation and Maintenance Specialization
- Mechatronics Engineering, BSc
- Professional Pilot, BSc
- Nursing and Patient Care (Physiotherapy), BSc
- Public Health, BSc
- English and American Studies, BA
- Business Informatics, BSc
- Computer Science, BSc
- Computer Science Engineering, BSc
- Musical Creative Art and Musicology, BA
- Classical Performing Arts (Music), BA
- Biology, BSc
- Chemistry, BSc
- Earth Sciences, BSc
- Geography, BSc
- Mathematics, BSc
- Physics, BSc
- Animal Husbandry Engineering, MSc
- Agricultural Environmental Management Engineering, MSc
- Agricultural Water Management Engineering, MSc
- Food Safety and Quality Engineering, MSc
- Plant Protection, MSc
- Rural Development Engineering, MSc
- Applied Mathematics, MSc
- Biology, MSc
- Chemistry, MSc
- Environmental Sciences, MSc
- Geography, MSc
- Hydrobiology – Water Quality Management, MSc
- Molecular Biology, MSc
- European and International Business Law- LL.M.
- Classical Musical Performance, MA
- Biology and Environmental Sciences
- Earth Sciences
- Mathematical and Computational Sciences
First step: nomination of Sending Partner: The Sending Partner pre-selects the submitted applications and sends a nomination and a reserve list to TPF.
Second step: the institutional evaluation:
- Tempus forwards the nominated applications to the University of Debrecen
- The University of Debrecen conducts the formal check and informs the formally correct applicants about the details (date and method) of the entrance exam/interview.
- The university forwards the result of the entrance procedure to TPF.
How to Apply
In case you are interested contact the sending partner in your country;
With the help of the application, guide submit all the necessary application documents to the online application system of Tempus Public Foundation (TPF).
Select the University of Debrecen. You are entitled to apply for two programs.
The application process is online and a detailed step-by-step process is provided. Before submitting your application, please read carefully the official call for the 2024 scholarship in Hungary for international students.
Please Subscribe to Our Telegram Channel To Get The Latest Scholarship Updates.