Application is now open to apply for Sydney Scholars Awards for an undergraduate degree and the University of Sydney International Strategic Scholarship for master and doctoral studies. This is a fully-funded international scholarship program in Australia for foreign student.
The University of Sydney Australia’s first public university and one of the best and leading institutes in Australia. Students can apply for the Sydney Scholarships for Bachelors, Masters, and Ph.D. Degree. The duration of Syndey scholarship for bachelor’s degree will be 4 years and for master and doctoral programs 2 and 3 years.
All the Expenses will be covered by the University of Sydney and the Australian Government. For more information please check the detail given below.
Sydney Scholars Awards 2021
- Scholarship Country: Australia
- University: University of Sydney
- Course Level: Bachelors, Masters, Ph.D
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: Accepted All Year (For MS, Ph.D.), 30th Sept 2020 (For BS)
- Be a national student (this includes citizens of New Zealand) or an international student
- Academic merit
- Personal statement in support of the grant application
- Applicants from all over the world are accepted with any nationality.
- For a Master of Science in Research or a Master of Philosophy: A first or second class honors degree from the University of Sydney or other approved institution.
- For Ph.D. Research Program: You must demonstrate sufficient prior research ability and experience. In most cases, you will have:
- First or Second Class Honors Degree
- A master’s degree conducted at a high academic level, which includes a substantial research component.
- Arts and Social Sciences
- Architecture, Design, and Planning
- Education and Social Work
- Engineering and Computer Science
- Medicine and Health
Also Check: Boston University Scholarships In USA 2021
Financial Benefits for MS and PhD
- University Tuition Fee.
- Free accommodation.
- A stipend of $ 27,596 per year.
- Medical funds (paid medical leave).
- Airfare ($ 1,250 to travel from your home country to Sydney at the beginning of your studies and up to $ 1,250 to travel back to your home country after completing your studies).
- Fund reimbursement of up to $ 420 for Master’s candidates and up to $ 840 for Ph.D. candidates.
- Paid maternity leave.
- Research funds are also offered.
Financial Benefits for BS
valued at $ 6,000 per year, which are sustainable for 1 to 5 years (even for combined undergraduate courses):
- $ 6,000 per year for the duration of an undergraduate course
- $ 6,000 for 1 year of an undergraduate degree.
How to Apply for a University of Sydney Scholarship
The application process is online for the University of Sydney Scholarships. To apply, you need to go to the official website of the University of Sydney.