Application is invited to apply for World Bank Summer Internship 2022. The Bank Internship Program (BIP) will take place in the United States of America in World Bank HQ Washington D.C. Student who currently hold a bachelor’s degree or are currently enrolled in a Master’s or doctoral degree is eligible to apply for World Bank Internship 2022.
The Bank’s Internship Program (BIP) offers highly motivated individuals the opportunity to learn about the Bank’s mission and work. The internship enables individuals to bring new perspectives, innovative ideas, and research experience to the Bank’s work while enhancing their skills in a diverse environment.
Plus, it’s a great way to enhance curricula with hands-on work experience. Internships are available in development operations and other business units (such as Human Resources, Communications, Accounting, etc.), however, availability during a given internship period is based on business needs.
World Bank Summer Internship 2022
- Country: United States of America
- Internship Duration: 4 Weeks
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 31st January 2022
WB Internship Fields
Economics, Finance, Human Development (Public health, Education, Nutrition, Population), Social Sciences (anthropology, sociology), Agriculture, Environment, Engineering, Computing, Urban planning, natural resources management, private sector development, and other related fields; or Corporate support (Accounting, Communications, Human Resources Management, Information Technology, Treasury, and other corporate services).
Be eligible for an internship at the World Bank. Candidates have a lot:
- a graduate degree and be enrolled in a full-time graduate study program (pursuing a master’s or doctorate with plans to return to school full-time).
- There is no age limit.
- Fluency in English is required. Knowledge of languages such as French, Spanish, Russian, Arabic, Portuguese, and Chinese is desirable. Other skills, such as computer skills, are advantageous.
- We value diversity in our workplace and encourage all qualified individuals with diverse professional and academic backgrounds to apply.
Benefits of the World Bank Internship
The World Bank pays an hourly wage to all interns, which will be sufficient for housing and food expenses.
Awards a travel allowance of up to $ 3,000 in return for airfare, at the discretion of the manager.
How to Apply for World Bank Internship
The application process is completely online. Upload all the documents and save your application. To apply, visit the official website of the WB Internship Program 2022.