Application is invited to apply for the Chinese Government Scholarship-Chinese University Program 2020-21. This is fully funded Wuhan university china government scholarship 2020. All international student from any nationality is eligible to apply for Wuhan university of technology CSC scholarship 2020.
The Chinese Government Scholarship Program is a full scholarship created by the Ministry of Education to support Chinese universities to attract outstanding international students for graduate studies in China. Wuhan University is one of the prestigious universities designated to carry out this program to recruit graduate students for masters and doctoral programs.
Wuhan University is located in Wuhan, Hubei. It is one of the most prestigious and selective universities in China, which has been selected as First Class, Class A University, by the Ministry of Education of China. Interested candidate highly encouraged to apply for Wuhan university master and Ph.D. scholarship in china.
Wuhan University Chinese Government Scholarship 2020
- Country: China
- University: Wuhan University, China
- Scholarship Coverage: Fully Funded CSC Scholarship
- Degree Level: Master & Doctoral
- Deadline: March 31st, 2020
Also Check: University of Geneva Masters Scholarships 2020
CSC Scholarship 2020 Eligibility
- Foreign citizenship and good health.
- Candidates applying for a master’s degree must be under 35 and have a bachelor’s degree.
- Candidates applying for a doctorate must be under 40 and have a master’s degree.
- Applicants for Chinese level programs must have at least the HSK Level Four Certificate (Chinese Proficiency Test) when submitting the application.
- Candidates for English level programs must provide an English language test score report, TOEFL requires 80, IELTS requires 5.5.
- Native English-speaking applicants may be excused from providing the previous English proficiency certificate
Wuhan University Scholarship 2020 Coverage
- Full tuition and application fees
- Free accommodation;
- Life allowance: (PhD 3500RMB / per month, Master 3000RMB / per month);
- Comprehensive medical insurance;
- International travel expenses
Application form for a grant from the Chinese government (written in Chinese or English).
- Chinese government scholarship Application (written in Chinese or English).
- Highest certified diploma and transcripts (A bachelor’s degree is required for master’s programs and a master’s degree for doctoral programs).
- Curriculum, with 800 words, written in Chinese or English.
- Two letters of recommendation from professors or associate professors, in Chinese or English.
- Scanned copy of the valid common passport
- Photocopy of the foreign physical exam form
Note: There is no application fee for enrollment in the Chinese Government Scholarship Program at Wuhan University. Applicants must submit an application directly to Wuhan University and cannot submit application documents through intermediary agencies.
- First, register and submit your application online in the CSC online application system for international students at http://www.campuschina.org/. The Wuhan University code is 10486. Choose the program category – type B, which refers to the responsible scholarship programs of Chinese universities under the Chinese Government Scholarship Program – Chinese University. Download and print a hard copy of the “Chinese Government Scholarship Application Form” after completing the form.
- Then, register and send your application online in the Wuhan University Online Application System to international students at http://admission.whu.edu.cn. Choose funding sources – Chinese government program, submit the “Application form for international scholars and students of Wuhan University” and other registration documents required online.