Application is invited to apply for Zhejiang Normal University Chinese Government Scholarship 2024. This is a fully funded scholarship for international students to study in China. The CSC scholarship is offered for Master’s & Ph.D. degrees. Teaching Language will be either Chinese or English, depending upon the degree you are enrolled in ZJNU.
Applicants who apply for programs taught in Chinese must have an HSK 4 or higher certificate, Chinese language entry requirement of specific programs subject to the university’s list of the programs available for 2023, students who do not meet the Chinese language entry requirement must study 1 year of Chinese language and after passing relevant HSK test, the student can start the program.
Zhejiang Normal University is a comprehensive public university in Jinhua city, Zhejiang province, China. Its main campus is next to the Shuanglong Cave National Park and covers an area of more than 220 hectares with a total floor space of more than one million square meters.
Zhejiang Normal University Scholarship
- University: Zhejiang Normal University
- Country: China
- Study Level: Master & PhD
- Deadline: February 29, 2024
Applicants should be non-Chinese citizens.
Applicants who study for a master’s degree should be under 35 years old and have a bachelor’s degree.
Applicants who study for a doctoral degree should be under 40 years old and have a master’s degree.
ZJNU CSC Scholarship:
Zhejiang Normal University, China Covers the following expenses:
- Full tuition fee
- Comprehensive Medical Insurance
- Accommodation Fee
- Registration Fee
- Monthly stipend for Master (3000 RMB) for doctoral Students (3500RMB).
Please check the link for more information ( Click here )
The applicants provide the following documents truly, correctly, and completely.
1) Application Form for Chinese Government Scholarship (in Chinese or English);
2) Copy of Passport Home Page. If the validity of the applicant’s current passport does not meet the requirement (meaning the passport expires before September 2023), please apply for a new passport before submitting the application;
3) Notarized the highest diploma. Prospective diploma winners must submit official proof of student status to their current school. Documents in languages other than Chinese or English must be attached with notarized Chinese or English translations;
4) Academic transcripts (from the undergraduate program onwards). Copies of academic records from the first to last semester during the undergraduate, graduate (if any), and doctoral programs (if any) shall be provided. These transcripts shall be issued and sealed by the attending university’s academic affairs office, graduate school, or
student management department. They can be in Chinese or English, but must be attached with notarized English translations if they are in foreign languages other than English;
5) Language qualification certificates. Applicants for Chinese-taught programs must submit valid HSK reports in accordance with the corresponding Chinese proficiency requirements. Applicants for other language-taught programs shall provide relevant language proficiency certificates according to the universities’ requirements, like IELTS or TOEFL report.
The agency number of Zhejiang Normal University is “10345”. Type B
The last date to apply for the Zhejiang Normal University Scholarship for International Students is February 29, 2024.
How to Apply for the ZJNU CSC Scholarship:
1) Click “Application online” at www.campuschina.org, and begin from “Create an account”;
2) Read the instructions carefully. The program category should be Type B, and Agency No. of ZJNU is 10345;
3) Upload the required documents, and click the SUBMIT.
For more information please check the official source.
Also check: Denmark Government Scholarships 2024 (Funded)
Please Subscribe to Our Telegram Channel To Get The Latest Scholarship Updates.