Application is invited to apply for the Dalian university of technology CSC scholarship 2020. DUT Chinese government scholarship 2020 is now accepting applications for master and doctoral degrees. All international student is eligible to apply for Chinese scholarship by Dalian University of Technology Scholarship 2020.
The Dalian University of Technology well famous and oldest universities in china offer many international abroad scholarship programs every year for a foreign student. Languages instruction of degree program English and Chinese. The applicant who interests study in China with fully-funded Chinese scholarship are encouraged to apply.
DUT china university offers all academic programs and majors for master and doctoral CSC scholarship 2020. Don’t wait for the last date to apply as soon as possible for the Chinese fully funded scholarship 2020 and increase your chance of getting accepted. The last date for application is 1 March 2020.
Dalian University of Technology China Scholarship 2020
- Host Country: China
- Eligible Countries: All Nationals are eligible to apply
- Host University: Dalian University of Technology
- Degree Introduced: Master’s & PhD
- Scholarship Type: Fully Funded
- Available Fields: Wide range of fields are available
- Application Deadline 1 March 2020
DUT CSC Scholarship 2020 Duration
As indicated above this is a fully-funded abroad scholarship and the duration of master’s degree scholarship is 2-3 year and Ph.D. scholarship in china for will be 3-4 years.
The CSC scholarship from Dalian University of Technology will cover the following scholarship expenses:
- Tuition fees will be covered.
- Medical insurance will be provided during the program.
- Accommodation fee
- The registration fee will be covered
- (3000 RMB) Monthly master scholarship
- (3500 RMB) Monthly Ph.D. Scholarship
To apply for the CSC scholarship from Dalian University of Technology, you must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- All international students can apply, except Chinese citizens.
- The applicant must be in good health.
- Excellent academic record.
- The candidate must have good scientific research skills.
- For the master’s degree, the applicant’s age must be under 35 years.
- For a Ph.D., the candidate’s age must be less than 45 years.
DUT Chinese council scholarship 2020 offers a wide variety of fields and majors of study for English and Chinese. For Course Information Please Click Here.
The following documents are required to apply for the DUT Scholarship 2020 from the Chinese government: Photo of the candidate’s passport size
- Two letters of recommendation
- Qualification and official transcription. (must be certified by a notary public)
- Personal statement or study plan or research proposal.
- Language proficiency test
- Acceptance Letter (required)
- Scanned copy of passport
- Photocopy of the extraterrestrial physical exam form
- For English courses: IELTS Report (5.5 or higher) or TOEFL Report (80 or higher) (valid for two years)
- For Chinese courses: HSK4 report or higher (score: 210 or higher, valid for two years), English level certificate.
- Certificate of English proficiency provided by the previous institution of the applicant.
How to apply for DUT China Scholarship
To apply for the DUT CSC 2020 scholarship, you must complete a DUT china online application form. For the application form, you must follow these steps:
Note: Application fees will not be charged during enrollment in this program.
- Step 1: The applicant must have an acceptance letter from the professor of the Dalian University of Technology.
- Step 2: The applicant must complete the CSC application form
- Step 3: Attach all the documents mentioned above and send them to the University
- School of International Education, Dalian University of Technology, Linggong Road No.2, Gaoxinyuan District, Dalian 116024, P.R. China