Application is invited to apply for the Dalian university of technology CSC scholarship 2023. DUT Chinese government scholarship 2023 is now accepting applications for masters and doctoral degrees. All international student is eligible to apply for a Chinese scholarship by Dalian University of Technology Scholarship 2023.
The Dalian University of Technology well a famous and the oldest university in china that offers many international abroad scholarship programs every year for foreign students. Languages instruction of degree program English and Chinese. An applicant who is interesting study in China with a fully-funded Chinese scholarship is encouraged to apply.
DUT china university offers all academic programs and majors for master and doctoral CSC scholarships in 2023. Don’t wait for the last date to apply for the Chinese fully funded scholarship 2023 and increase your chance of getting accepted.
Dalian University of Technology China Scholarship
- Host Country: China
- Eligible Countries: All Nationals are eligible to apply
- Host University: Dalian University of Technology
- Degree Introduced: Master’s & PhD
- Scholarship Type: Fully Funded
- Available Fields: Wide range of fields are available
- Deadline: February 20, 2023.
DUT CSC Scholarship 2023 Duration
As indicated above this is a fully-funded abroad scholarship and the duration of a master’s degree scholarship is 2-3 years and a Ph.D. scholarship in china will be 3-4 years.
The CSC scholarship from the Dalian University of Technology will cover the following scholarship expenses:
- Tuition fees will be covered.
- Medical insurance will be provided during the program.
- Accommodation fee
- The registration fee will be covered
- (3000 RMB) Monthly master scholarship
- (3500 RMB) Monthly Ph.D. Scholarship
To apply for the CSC scholarship from the Dalian University of Technology, you must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- All international students can apply, except Chinese citizens.
- The applicant must be in good health.
- Excellent academic record.
- The candidate must have good scientific research skills.
- For the master’s degree, the applicant’s age must be under 35 years.
- For a Ph.D., the candidate’s age must be less than 45 years.
The following documents are required to apply for the DUT Scholarship 2023 from the Chinese government:
Notarized highest diploma (notarized photocopy). If applicants are university students or already employed, they shall also provide studying certificates or employment documents.
Academic transcripts (From the undergraduate program onwards). Academic records from the first to the last semester during the undergraduate, graduate (if any), and doctoral programs (if any) shall be provided.
A study plan proposal in Chinese or in English (no less than 1000 words). Please expatiate on the major or research field you would like to study at DUT, and sign by DUT supervisors. Refer to the attachments.
Two letters of recommendation in Chinese or English by professors or associate professors from the university from which applicants graduated. These letters shall describe the applicant’s objectives for learning in China, comprehensive abilities, and evaluation of future growth. Refer to the attachments.
Photocopy of Foreigner Physical Examination Form and Blood Test Report (applicants should keep the original one) filled in English.
Photocopy of the passport photo page and one blank visa page (Ordinary passport expires after September 2023). Language Proficiency certificates. Refer to the Language requirement in the qualification.
Certificate of No-Criminal Conviction. Applicants who are now in China must submit a scan of a Photocopy of their Visa.
- For English courses: IELTS Report (5.5 or higher) or TOEFL Report (80 or higher) (valid for two years)
- For Chinese courses: HSK4 report or higher (score: 210 or higher, valid for two years), English level certificate.
- Certificate of English proficiency provided by the previous institution of the applicant.
How to apply for DUT China Scholarship
The applicants shall submit the application forms and materials by Email ([email protected]) to the School of International Education, DUT from November 1, 2022, to February 20, 2023.
The applicants must fill in and provide the following materials truly and correctly, you are required to submit the soft documents in the zip file to our email address, otherwise, your application is canceled :
Submit your application documents to [email protected] in ZIP before the deadline.
Please name the email subject after ” DUT application number + passport last name + passport name” (example: 20221100001 + ABDUR + MUHAMMAD )
The applicants for the Chinese Government Scholarship should fill in the online application and print the application form and sign it after submitting it online. The CSC Online Application System for Study in China is available at http://www.campuschina.org
Note: When you fill in the online application, the Agency No. of DUT is 10141.
If we cannot check your information in the online application system, your application will be canceled.
For applicants who apply for Ph.D. programs can also submit Application Form for Liaoning Government Scholarship at the same time.
All the applicants are also required to submit the DUT online application at our website: http://iso.dlut.edu.cn