Google Is Here With Free Online Courses. We all know the world current situation due to COVID-19. Most of the world universities and other educational institutions are completely closed. Therefore many universities and organizations currently offer Free Online Courses for an international student then how can be Google left behind?
Google free online courses 2020 are now open to all applicants from around the world. Discover a variety of free learning content designed to help you grow your business or start your career. You can learn by selecting individual modules or dive right in and take a full course from start to finish.
There are no application fees and all courses are completely free. A wide variety of courses available from online money, business, digital marketing and many more.
Google Free Online Courses 2020
- Organization: Google
- Cost: Free Online Courses
- Certificates: Free
- No. of Courses: 126
- Deadline: No Deadline
Requirement And Eligibility
- International students from any country, from any corner of the world.
- School Candidates, Higher Level, Graduates Any qualification may apply.
- No age restrictions.
- No restrictions on academic training.
Google Course Provider
- Applied Digital Skills
- Darden School of Business, University of Virginia
- Deakin University
- Goodwill Community Foundation
- Monash University
- National Chiao Tung University
- The Open University
- University of Auckland
- University of Groningen
- University of Helsinki
What You Get
- Free of cost Online Courses
- No registration fee is required.
- Unlimited access
- Available Videos
- Free recognized certification
- Learn for free at home
- You can receive training on how to grow your digital growth business with google.
- Earn high compared to work.
How to Apply
The registration process is very simple. You just need to register for the course. The link to enroll on the Google online course website is provided below.