Application is now open to apply for the University of Strathclyde COVID-19 Hardship Fund. This fund was created to help students meet essential needs during the COVID-19 pandemic response. It is open to applications from students of all study levels: undergraduate, graduate and research students.
All International student from the UK, EU, EEA, UK and Islands, RUK is eligible to apply for the COVID-19 Hardship Fund. Strathclyde University is a public research university located in Glasgow, Scotland. Founded in 1796 as the Andersonian Institute, it is Glasgow’s second-oldest university, having received its royal charter in 1964 as the first university of technology in the UK.
University of Strathclyde Covid-19 Hardship Fund
- University: University of Strathclyde
- Country: Glasgow, Scotland
- Scholarship Type: Living cost fund
- Scholarship Level: Undergraduates, Postgraduates & Research students
- Country Eligibility: International students from UK, EU, EEA, RUK, and Islands
Be eligible for the University of Strathclyde Covid-19 Hardship Fund for International Students in UK 2020; Applicants must meet with the following
- The award is open to students from all over the world.
- This award is available in any discipline offered by the university.
- Candidates with financial difficulties due to the current COVID-19 pandemic; and
- Lack of funds to meet essential needs.
- The fund is adequate to meet exceptional needs.
- Applicants must have the previous graduation certificate
- English Language Requirement: Students must demonstrate proficiency in the English language through the TOEFL or IELTS test.
Candidates must submit the following:
- A transcript of the results
- copy of the passport
- copy of the sponsor’s letter/award, and copies of any other documentation, 1-month bank statement,
- confirmation of any funding, such as a scholarship, legal funding or salary, if it does not appear on the bank statement.
The last date to apply for the University of Strathclyde COVID-19 Hardship Fund is September 30, 2020.
How to apply
Eligible and interested applicants can complete an application for financial support funds and return it along with the above following documents to [email protected].