Application is invited to apply for the Singapore management university SIS Excellence Scholarship 2020. The Singapore scholarship offers outstanding excellent student from all over the world. The SIS Excellence Scholarship is available to local and foreign Bachelor of Science in Information Systems undergraduates studying full-time at the Singapore Management University.
SIS Excellence Scholarship 2020 offer full tuition fees for bachelor degree. University scholarships help students reach their potential and enhance the experience for people who might otherwise have financial difficulties in maintaining a place in college. They reward excellence, promote international mobility, diversity and equity.
Singapore Management University is the third autonomous university in Singapore. The university offers extensive business programs, based at the Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania. SMU was created on July 29, 2000 and is located in the central area of Singapore.
SMU SIS Excellence Scholarship 2020
- University: Singapore Management University
- Scholarship Type: Tuition award
- Scholarship Level: Undergraduates
- Scholarship Worth: $ 10,000
- Deadline: May 31, 2020
Also Check: Google Free Online Courses 2020 With Certificate
To be eligible for the Singapore Management University SISExcellence International Scholarship2020; Applicants must meet with the following
- Registration is open to national and international students.
- sponsorship is granted to obtain a Bachelor of Information Systems
- Applicants must be full-time first-year undergraduate students at SMU at the School of Information Systems
- Applicants must have a good academic record.
- Applicants must have a good history of co-curricular activities and / or participation in community services.
- Applicants must be of good character.
- Applicants are advised to verify the admission requirements of the program.
- English Language Requirement: Students must demonstrate proficiency in the English language through the TOEFL or IELTS test.
Candidates must submit high school test results, secondary school test results, college results (if applicable), testimonials / extracurricular activities / co-curricular activities / special achievements/records Awards (if any), medical report, if there are records of serious illness or crime (if applicable).
How to apply
If you wish to be considered for this scholarship, please indicate your interest in the Scholarship section of the online application form for admission. There is no separate grant application form. Click here to register at SMU.
Special consideration will be given to this scholarship to applicants with demonstrated financial needs. Applicants must also submit a separate financial aid application. This can be done through the Applicant Self-Service, after submitting the online admission application.