Application is invited to apply for a fully-funded IELTS Tuition fees scholarship for international student 2020. The International English Language Testing System (IELTS) is an international standardized test of English language proficiency for non-native English language speakers. All international student is eligible to apply for a Fully Funded IELTS Exam Fee Scholarship 2020.
The IELTS exam Fee Scholarship will cover full test fees funded by the British council. This is one of the best opportunities for an international student to take the IELTS exam without test fees payment. The full fee for an IELTS exam will be paid into the bank account of the selected candidates within 45 days after the declaration of the final result.
An IELTS certification has the potential to open more doors for international students in academia, as well as for professional development. In one estimate, approximately 5 million students attend the IELTS exam from 140 countries each year.
IELTS Test Fee Scholarship 2020
- Scholarship Sponsor(s): British council, AEO or any other IELTS test-taking organization
- Scholarship Type: Tuition award
- Scholarship Level: Undergraduates
- Scholarship Worth: Fully funded
- Deadline: August 30, 2020
IELTS Scholarship 2020 Eligibility Criteria
To be eligible for the fully funded IELTS exam fee for international students, 2020; Applicants must meet with the following
- Registration is open to candidates from all over the world.
- Applicants under 32 years of age.
- High school successfully cleared with at least 75% grade
- Applicants must have undergraduate courses with at least 3.0 GPA; (7th and 8th-semester students are also eligible, must provide transcripts for the first 6 semesters with a GPA> 3.0)
- Candidates must not attend an IELTS exam before
- Family income of less than the US $ 250 per month (family bank statements and tax receipts)
- A letter of recommendation from a teacher at your previous school, declaring you deserving)
Also Check: Google AdCamp EMEA Internship 2020 (Fully Paid)
How to apply for the IELTS fee scholarship?
Eligible applicants must complete an online application form link available below to apply for the full fee waiver scholarship for the IELTS exam. The deadline to apply for an IELTS scholarship is August 30, 2020.