Application is invited to apply for MEXT Japanese Government Undergraduate Scholarship in Japan 2021. MEXT Undergraduate Scholarship 2021 is a fully-funded monbukagakusho scholarship 2020 for an international student to study in Japan. Highest Number of Participants selected from all Countries.
The important things are that knowledge of Japanese languages and IELTS or TOFEL not Mandatory. Normally scholarship period for Japanese Government scholarship starts from April but due to coronavirus (COVID-19), the Applications are Delayed, but now in some countries, the Undergraduate Scholarship application is now open to apply.
The MEXT Undergraduate Scholarship 2021 open for all student belong from Asia, Pacific, North America, Latin America, and the Caribbean, Europe, Middle East, Africa, or who have diplomatic relations with Japan.
MEXT Undergraduate Scholarship 2021
- Scholarship Country: Japan
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: Varies from Embassy to Embassy
- Applicants must have the nationality of a country that has diplomatic relations with Japan.
- A candidate who has Japanese nationality at the time of registration is not eligible.
- The first Screening must be carried out at the Japanese diplomatic mission in the country where the candidate chooses nationality.
- Candidates, in principle, must have been born on or after April 2, 1985.
- Master’s Course: Candidates who have completed 16 years of school education in countries other than Japan.
- Ph.D. course: candidates who have completed 18 years of school education in countries other than Japan.
- Language: Knowledge of Japanese and IELTS / TOEFL is not required.
The Japan MEXT Scholarship is a fully-funded scholarship for international students to study in Japan for free. All expenses will be covered by the Japanese government.
- Monthly Stipend allowance, preparatory allowance (rate 2021)
- Education Fees: MEXT will pay the entrance exam fees and university tuition fees.
- Travel expenses: Transportation to Japan: MEXT will cover your air travel expenses from your country to Japan. The plane ticket will be an economy class ticket for the flight.
- Accommodation: international student residences provided by universities.
How To Apply
This is the scholarship recommended by the MEXT embassy. It will apply through the Japanese embassy in your country. (links to all embassies are given below)
First, click on below link and click on your “Country Region”. A list of countries with the official embassy website link appears. Find your country and click on the website link that given below in your country detail.