Application is invited to apply for KNUST Mastercard Foundation Scholarship 2021 for all African student. The Mastercard Foundation is an independent foundation based in Toronto, Canada. It is one of the largest private foundations in the world. This is a fully-funded scholarship in Ghana for African student at Kwame Nkrumah University of Science & Technology (KNUST).
The KNUST Mastercard Foundation Scholarship Program offers academically talented yet economically disadvantaged youth in Ghana and Africa access to a quality university education. The Program offers an opportunity for its academics to receive comprehensive training that enables them to be leaders of change.
Mastercard Foundation Scholarship goal is to elevate the next generation of ethical leaders and transformations who would influence change on the African continent.
Mastercard Foundation Scholarship In Ghana 2021
- Funded By: Mastercard Foundation
- University: Kwame Nkrumah University of Science & Technology (KNUST), Ghana.
- Scholarship Type: Fully Funded Scholarships.
- Scholarship level: Undergraduate
- Deadline: Friday, 3rd July 2020
For the 2020/2021 mastercard foundation scholarship, the opportunity is open;
- All applicants with WASSCE or GBCE or ABCE or GCE O’Level and A’Level or their equivalent results from an accredited/recognized institution with a certificate and meet the KNUST admission requirements. Search engines will not be accepted.
- NO AWAITING RESULTS candidate will be accepted. The applicant’s result must be at least a year old.
- The applicant must demonstrate that he/she has critical financial needs.
- The candidate must have proven records of leadership and community involvement.
- Priority will be given to;
- Displaced persons (certified refugees, internally displaced persons, etc.)
- People with disabilities
- The Applicant must be prepared to Go-Back and Give-Back to his or her Community.
- Comprehensive financial support (full tuition, fully paid accommodation on campus, learning materials, transportation, and monthly scholarship).
- Advisory support services
- Professional development services (including industrial orientation, professional orientation, professional development, business development, among others)
- Regular group meetings with other academics that focus on opportunities and activities for personal and professional development tailored to create social relationships and the capacity of academics.
- Continuous academic support through academic orientation, virtual learning, and tutoring.
- Opportunities to participate in leadership conferences, community services, and mentoring (return and return),
- Internships of exclusive origin in the industry for professional development.
- The prestige of being part of and interacting with the growing family of alumni of the Mastercard Foundation and the Global Community of Academics.
How to Apply:
Download a copy of the 2020/2021 application form (Here!).
- Submit the completed application form THROUGH EMS or any other courier mail to:
The Program Manager
Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program at KNUST Secretariat
℅ Office of the Dean of Students
Private Mail Bag
KNUST, Kumasi, Ghana