The application is now open to apply for Jiangsu Government Scholarship 2020. The Jiangsu Provincial Government created the “Jiangsu Government Scholarship” for international students, to promote the development of higher education for international students in Jiangsu, to further enhance the profile of Jiangsu education to the world highlight the brand “Study in Jiangsu” and make Jiangsu a favorite province for international students.
The Jiangsu government scholarship 2020 for an international student is a fully-funded study in the china scholarship program. The Jiangsu scholarship 2020 offer full time Undergraduate and graduate program to all over the world student. This scholarship will be provided to excellent foreign students or academics to pursue full-time study at Jiangsu universities and colleges.
It will also include students from undergraduate and exchange programs in accordance with educational exchange agreements and memoranda of understanding between the Jiangsu Provincial Government and the governments of other states, institutions, universities and international organizations.
Jiangsu Government Scholarship 2020
- Sponsor: Jiangsu Provincial Government
- Country: China
- Scholarship level: Undergraduate and Master & Doctoral
- Scholarship Worth: Full Fee Waiver, a monthly allowance of CNY1,500, Medical insurance and accommodation.
- Deadline: April 15, 2020
To be considered for the Jiangsu Government Scholarship for International Students in 2020, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must be healthy non-Chinese candidates who are willing to advance their educational careers in China.
- Applicants for undergraduate awards must have a high school certificate or equivalent with good grades and must be under the age of twenty.
- Candidates for a master’s degree must have obtained a bachelor’s degree in a relevant course and must be under the age of 35.
- Doctoral candidates must have obtained a relevant master’s degree from a recognized university and be under the age of 40.
- Applicants must agree to comply with the relevant laws governing the People’s Republic of China and also meet the admission requirements of different host universities or colleges.
- Applicants should not receive other scholarships sponsored by the Chinese government, local government, or other organizations simultaneously.
The jiangsu provincial government scholarship 2020 is fully funded international scholarship program and cover following expense.
- Exemption from tuition fees, registration, laboratory experiments, internships, and basic books.
- Free campus accommodation or a CNY 10,000 accommodation allowance per year.
- An allowance of CNY 1,500 per month
- Comprehensive health insurance and protection scheme for international students in China.
- Scanned copy of the passport photo page.
- Higher Diploma / Diploma Certificate (certified photocopy).
- Academic Transcripts (Certified Photocopy): Transcripts in languages other than Chinese or English must be attached with certified translations in Chinese or English.
- Letters of recommendation
- Other relevant documents.
How To Apply
- Log into the “Study in Jiangsu” website (www.studyinjiangsu.org).
- Register an individual account.
- Complete the online application form and upload electronic copies of the relevant original documents.
- Print the registration form, sign and email it to [email protected]