Application is invited to apply for Free online courses from The International Monetary Fund. Students from all over the world are eligible to apply for IMF scholarships in 2023. Applicants having Any Academic Background are Eligible. There is NO Fee Required for these courses. No IELTS/TOEFL is required.
The International Monetary Fund (IMF) is an international organization of 189 countries, working to foster global monetary cooperation, secure financial stability, facilitate international trade, and promote high employment and sustainable economic growth. Duration of IMF Courses is 4 to 6 Weeks only.
The IMF supports its membership by providing: policy advice to governments and central banks; research, statistics, forecasts, and analysis; loans to help countries overcome economic difficulties; and technical assistance and training to officials to help countries improve the management of their economies.
IMF Scholarship Program 2022
- Organization: IMF (International Monetary Fund)
- Country: United States of America
- No. of Courses: 22
- Deadline: No Deadline
Also Check: KAUST VSRP Internship Program 2023 in Saudi Arabia (Fully Funded)
List of IMF Online Courses
- Public Sector Debt Statistics
- Financial programming and policies, part two: designing a program
- Macroeconomic Diagnostics
- Financial Development and Financial Inclusion
- Foundations of Central Bank Law
- Macroeconomic management in resource-rich countries
- RA-GAP VAT Gap Estimation Model
- Financial Market Analysis
- Financial Programming and Policies, Part 1: Macroeconomic Accounts & Analysis
- Macroeconomic Management in Resource-Rich Countries
- Energy Subsidy Reform
- Public Financial Management
- Compilation Basics for Macroeconomic Statistics
- Financial Programming and Policies, Part 2: Program Design
- Debt Sustainability Analysis
Also Check: Standard Bank Chairman’s Scholarship At Magdalene College UK 2023 (Fully Funded)
Benefits of IMF Online Courses
- Open For All International Students.
- Self Paced Courses
- Free Course materials
- Free Digital Badge
- No registration fee
- Easy and immediate access to OpenLearn courses
- No time limit for the completion of the course
The IMF training program includes topics spanning macroeconomic analysis, monetary and fiscal policy, macro-financial linkages, the balance of payments issues, financial markets and institutions, as well as statistical and legal frameworks in these areas.
The IMF’s online learning program receives financial support from the Government of Japan.
- All International Students can apply.
- NO Age limit.
- No educational requirement.
- No IELTS or TOEFL is Needed.
- Applicants having Any Degree Are Eligible.
- Must have Good Internet Connection.
How To Apply For IMF Scholarship Program?
The Applying process is online. The official Link is given below. Get yourself Enroll and start your classes online. Please Visit IMF Scholarship Program.
Also Check: Bond University HDR Scholarships in Australia 2023 (Fully Funded)
Leave a Reply