Application is invited to apply for MBZUAI Scholarships in UAE 2022 also known as Mohamed bin Zayed
University scholarship. UAE scholarship is offered to take Master Degree Program & Post Doctoral degree Program from Dubai University.
This is a fully-funded scholarship program for an international student from Mohamed bin Zayed
University. Make sure to read all eligibility criteria before applying for MBZUAI Scholarships. Due to COVID-19, Many universities have waived off IELTS/TOEFL.
All admitted students on a full-time basis are granted upon acceptance the privilege to complete their study with a full scholarship including 100% tuition fees, accommodation, health insurance, and other benefits.
MBZUAI Scholarships in UAE 2022
- Country: UAE
- University: Muhammad Bin Zaid University
- Degree: MS & PhD
- Deadline: 31 January 2022.
Duration of Scholarship
- Duration of MS Degree is 2 years
- Duration of PHD Degree is 4 years
The scholarship will be taken in Dubai and the following benefit will be offered to you:
- 100% Tuition Fee Waiver
- Monthly Stipend
- Free Accommodation
- Health Insurance
- The research Supervisor will assign it to you.
- Candidates can be national and foreign students.
- You must have a bachelor’s degree to apply for a master’s degree and a master’s degree to apply for a doctorate.
- Reference letter
- English language proficiency certificate
- The overall Graduate Record Examination (GRE) score is positive and would be considered in the evaluation of candidates. (Optional). Enroll in GRE Prep Online Free
- Purpose statement
- Research proposal (doctoral candidates).
How to Apply For MBZUAI Scholarships
To apply to any of the Master/Doctorate courses. programs offered by the University, each candidate must submit a complete application. To apply, visit the official link of MBZUAI Scholarships in UAE 2022.