Application is invited to apply for Central South University China Scholarship 2021. CSU Scholarship for an international student is offering Bachelor, Master, and Doctoral level scholarship for all around the world student. Central South University Scholarship 2021 is a fully-funded Chinese scholarship and will cover all student expenses and tuition fees.
Applications from qualified international students who wish to study at the Central South University (CSU), China, are applied for the scholarship program for the 2020/21 academic session. The scholarship aims to support international students who, on their own, cannot afford to study in a foreign country.
Central South University is a national university in China located in Changsha, Hunan, in southern China. CSU was created in April 2000 on the merger of three old individual universities and is a first-class and A-class university of the Chinese Ministry of Education.
Central South University Scholarship 2021
- University: Central South University
- Country: China Scholarship Program
- Scholarship level: Undergraduate and Postgraduate (MSc & Ph.D.)
- Scholarship Worth: Fully Funded Chinese Scholarship
- Deadline: 15th June 2020
- Excellent non-Chinese citizens, with no criminal record and good health.
- For the China bachelor’s Scholarship, candidates must have high school or equivalent and be between 18 and 30 years of age;
- For the China master’s Scholarship, candidates must have a bachelor’s degree or equivalent and be between 18 and 35 years of age;
- For the China doctorate Scholarship, candidates must have a master’s degree or equivalent and be between 18 and 40 years old.
- Applicants for graduate programs must have a solid academic background and innovative research resources.
Full scholarship: tuition coverage, on-campus housing, and health insurance fees; Scholarship of 2000 RMB for undergraduate students, 2500 RMB for master’s students, and 3000 RMB for doctoral students.
Partial scholarship: tuition coverage, on-campus accommodation, and health insurance fees.
Bachelor: 4-5 years, see details in the 2020 Bachelor’s Programs in Central South University
Master: 3 years, see details in the 2020 Master’s Programs in Central South University
Doctorate: 4 years, see details in the 2020 Doctorate Programs in Central South University
- Printed application form downloaded from the CSU China International Student Services System with the applicant’s name signed.
- Photocopy of the passport
- Photocopy of the foreign physical examination.
- Photocopy of the highest graduation certificate (or certified photocopy).
- Transcript of the highest diploma (or certified photocopy)
- Non-criminal record with an official seal. The issue date will be after January 1, 2020.
- The photocopy of a remittance bill for application fee RMB 500 or USD 90.
How To Apply
Applicants must register with the CSU China International Student Services System and register online. Choose the University of the South scholarship for international students (CSU scholarship) and complete the application form and submit it.