Application is invited to apply for the University of Paris International students MIEM scholarship program in France, Paris. The MIEM program, funded by IdEx Université de Paris, aims to promote the internationalization of master’s programs and facilitate the arrival of the best international students, in order to create a pool of excellence for the recruitment of future doctoral students.
There are no registration fees required for the MIEM scholarship program. All international student across the world is eligible to apply for France scholarship program 2021.
Applicants are eligible to apply for Health Science, Humanities, Social Sciences & Related Fields. The scholarship is only for the Master Degree Program & the duration of this MIEM Master Degree Scholarship is #1 year.
MIEM Excellence Scholarship 2021
- Country: France, Paris
- Degree: Master Degree Program
- Duration: 1 Year
- Nationality: All are Eligible
- Deadline: 1st Feb 2021
91 scholarships will be awarded to students admitted to the courses listed in the call for applications. The scholarships are distributed as follows:
- Faculty of Sciences: 35 scholarships of 8 000€ each
- Faculty of Health: 28 scholarships of 10 000€ each
- Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences: 35 scholarships of 8 000€ each
- IPGP: 7 scholarships of 10 000€ each
Only students who enroll in shortlisted master’s degrees are eligible for a MIEM scholarship.
You can find the list of pre-selected master’s degrees by the Faculties of Sciences, Humanities and Social Sciences and by the IPGP (Institut de Physique du Globe) in this document.
You can find the list of masters preselected by the Faculty of Health on the website: https://u-paris.fr/choisir-sa-formation/
They must also meet the following criteria:
- Be of foreign nationality and newcomer to French universities;
- Possess a bachelor’s degree or a foreign national diploma certifying the completion of secondary education (corresponds to the international ISCED / ISCED 3 level)
- Students applying for the first year of master’s degree (Master 1) must have a foreign diploma equivalent to a French Bachelor’s degree;
- Students applying for the second year of the master must have a foreign diploma equivalent to Master 1 in France.
- Opening of the call for applications by Université de Paris: week of December 14th, 2020
- MIEM scholarship applications deadline: February 1, 2021.
- Results: April 15, 2021
How to apply?
Step 1: Application
The student sends his r her request to the Office of International Relations and Strategy (SRI): [email protected]
Please note: Incomplete applications (either for admission and/or for a MIEM scholarship) will not be processed.
It is the student’s responsibility to verify that his file is correctly completed and accompanied by the requested documents. Otherwise, SRI has the right to reject the application.
Application deadline: February 1, 2021. Please visit the official link to MIEM Excellence Scholarship.